1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Free bird11

Free bird11 Fapstronaut

I will do this, on the second day, we will be stronger

PowerfulSRE, bakes, Majik and 2 others like this.
  2. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

4/90 hard to concentrate on anything today

PowerfulSRE, bakes, Majik and 3 others like this.
  3. Started Challenge on Jan 25, 2019
    Day 182/187 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102, 150, 162)
    Day 85/90 meeting my goals
    Day 51 of weight training
    - feeling good today but had a few urges last night when my wife was sleeping soundly beside me and I was on FB checking messages and walls
    - I went to sleep instead and had a great sleep since I didn't mess with my dopamine levels by even peeking
    - onward and upward gentlemen!

4. Good advice, risetogreatness. You are living up to your nofap name. Lol

Anew2019, Majik and RiseToGreatness like this.
  5. Jarl Ulfric

Jarl Ulfric Fapstronaut

day two relapsed, why im so weak :'(

Fredi-the and Free bird11 like this.
  6. Free bird11

Free bird11 Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Titu، post: 2174882، member: 294575"] 4/90 من الصعب التركيز على أي شيء اليوم [/ QUOTE]
    Not you, you'll get used to and be stronger

Jarl Ulfric likes this.
  7. Free bird11

Free bird11 Fapstronaut

لا تقاوم ، تقاوم ، حافظ على وقتك وعقلك ، لا تسمح لهDo not resist, resist, save your time and your mind, do not allow him to do so

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  8. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

I guess my inability to think straight today and feeling of depersonalization is because of possible wetdream last night. Severe brainfog usually follows after orgasm in my my case, one more indicator I need proper reboot of 90 days at least to get more flexibility to the matter.

9. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Thank you, my friend. Yeah. Well said. Learn skills to deal with hard feelings hey? Great advice. I need to find other ways to find comfort I guess. Maybe I don't let anything into the place I let PMO. My centre. I guess PMO was the only thing I trusted. It was everything to me growing up. The only softness and consolation in a house of yelling and fear. It was all I had. I had people I hung around with but nobody to talk to. I have people to talk to now but I don't. Haha The stupid thing is is that some of the discomfort I was feeling was a consequence of the very thing I was trying to medicate my pain with. Those women on those pages and in movies were my only friends. I never let anyone else near my heart. They did not yell at me and judge me. They let me look at them. It was all fake. I don't blame myself. Looking back as an adult I see why I cut myself off from everyone and I quite frankly don't blame myself. Perhaps it is time to start letting people in. Just thinking about that brings me fear. "They won't like what they see" iswhat bubbles up from the subconscious. I wish it could see that there is a lot to like. I can consciously see that. It is time to try to let people in that spot I have reserved for PMO.

Fredi-the, Majik and RiseToGreatness like this.
  10. Son10Goku

Son10Goku Fapstronaut

11. Day 0
    Lets get this Show on the Road

PowerfulSRE and RiseToGreatness like this.
  12. By the way (still day 0 when im typing right now) This is after doing a three day challenge, and I haven't relapsed yet, so that's why it shows three days, so when im at 4 days it'll be day 1

13. Rooki3

Rooki3 Fapstronaut

Day 1/90

14. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

First clean day in a week done! Was not too bad at all, especially considering how bad I had let myself get recently. Seem to have a newfound determination and focus on this goal. Now it is time to start getting back on top of the other areas of my life that I have also let slip.
    On to day 2 :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  15. Onigiri

Onigiri Fapstronaut

16. ancesetor

ancesetor Fapstronaut

Thanks bro
    Will keep that in mind

17. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

33/90

18. Jonnybjones98

Jonnybjones98 Fapstronaut

6/90 urges are there but I won’t give in or give up!!

19. 05realme

05realme Fapstronaut