1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. It's great I was not there. I would have been that Leonard medicine everybody taste of. Giannis, LeBron, KD. Nobody safe when the claw is out. WHAT IT DO BABY.

You got me hyped up. Though, never play to impress a girl. Those all are results of the awful addiction. Enjoy it, but never to impress nobody but you man.

I had a crazy over a person putback layup a week ago... YEEEEEEEEAH ABBBOUT A WEEK AGO(bobby shmurda-hot nigga) and I am 5''10. (Patrick Beverley if you sleep on me though hahaha )

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  2. @cr7da8055 first check in of the duel. By the way, what does your username mean? I'm guessing that 8055 is BOSS, but what is cr7?

3. Cristiano Ronaldo number 7, I guess.

4. Avenger 2.0

Avenger 2.0 Fapstronaut

5. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. feeling like life sucks...so am i...i was going good for 4 straight months & a simple mistake & life rebooted to previous version...its been 15 days since i failed last time but still in 15 days i haven't motivate my self enough to start this journey again & have been failing contionusly...ended up harming my body which i never thought of before...but from now i'm again going to actiive again and post daily on this website & because that reminds me of my counter & why i'm here...

@Saiyan123 if any new partner available for me please let me know it will be appreciated...

7. Go hard!

primordial-saiyan and Maxym like this.
  8. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    @Saiyan123
    I reset
    Howd it happen?
    Lack of A schedule, missed Prayers, curiosity of trying HFO on YouTube . Spent many hours on heightened arousal, played several videos, messed up my brain with triggers and shit. It was too late, no use not touching. Decided to Reset
    Don't try Hands free Orgasm videos

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  10. @Saiyan123 I might be interested in joining this. What do I need to do? Not really sure how to do this in general but it sounds interesting. Currently on Day 1 of my current streak.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  11. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. My final exams starts today, but the first paper turns out to be easier than I expected(It's also the subject that I give no shits about, so I basically didn't study for it). For some reason I don't really feel like I'm on a 1 week streak rn, instead I feel like I never even relapsed just a week ago. This is weird, in a kinda good way, although it confuses the fuck out of me.

12. @MASTER MONK @Borntoshine33 We have witnessed greatness. The bar is so high. I am so passionate, excited. You did such a job, but please, don`t get distracted. It is not a time for weakness.

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    :(

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  14. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Day 2.

15. JonShawn

JonShawn Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123
    Are you still taking submissions? I am on day 0!

16. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

At the end of a spiral. I'm so glad that it's over. The spiral took my mind from my job. I realized this morning that it nearly cost me $300k. I found an error in the estimate I've been working on, it was a $300k miss! NOT GOOD. The spiral nearly cost my reputation and impacted my work life. NOT GOOD!

17. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@WackinWolf this is my late Sunday check in. Hope you are doing great so far

18. its just a new day...new beginning...day 1