1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't attract girls

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Jrmz94, Jul 28, 2019.

1. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

There are many websites reporting that experiment. I just picked one of them.
    You are contradicting me. I don't contradict myself. You say having an interesting life is a must. I say it is not. And if you know that having very good looks is enough I don't understand why you keep defending your point.

2. I'm 47 and relatively good looking. I've had sex with 50 to 100 women and I can tell you a few thing I've learned.
    Save yourself for marriage, marry a friend and be the kind of man a woman (friend) would want to marry.

3. rob13_

rob13_ Fapstronaut

Have you actually asked any girl out?

4. DeepParkWater

DeepParkWater Fapstronaut

Well i kind of understand. Im an introvert too i didnt lose my V card until 25 due to a variety if factors life situations etc. I get the tinder thing. Ive never been the type of person to take photos all the time and you have to have a decent online prescene to be successful in those apps unless youre a girl.

If you want to gain more confidence get in shape. At a certain point i chose not to date after getting cheated on in a relationship in my early 20s but i rather focused my.energy into work and school. Built a great body and had several female friends. This is key here having female friends helps understand women so youre better at flirting with women you ultimately want to date. If youre overweight look at it like this, if you want to date certain women you can whine about it or become the type of person theyre attravted to no ifs ands or buts. Lifes easier if youre attractive. Look at what you can change and work on it. Youre overweight then build some.muscle and get ripped. Youre bad with women build some friendships with people your social circle matters when women are valuing you. Youre have approach anxiety get over it. Its not easy and we all have it too but theres multiple ways to do this. Work in a field where you have to sell something. Be a canvasser that pitches home remodeling be a server anything that gets you comfortable with being rejected and teaches you to build communication skills. Once you have sone communication skills approach random women everyday and try to talk to them. If you do this and im serious at some point youll get better at it and you grow as a man. These are all things I did personally that got me the girl of my dreams when i was your age. No matter what dont quit move towards your goal everyday and eventually youll get there.

5. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

2 thank you. I'm not that overweight I have some muscle but gained like 30 pounds the last couple of years due to eating a lot of cookies junk food pizza cuz I was working at a shitty job. I can lose the weight I just need to make more money since in broke at. I'm on day 2 of nofap so that's a good thing. I also need to work on my social skills since I pretty much have no friends to hang out on a daily basis.

6. DeepParkWater

DeepParkWater Fapstronaut

Wish you the best, the first week is a tough hurdle but its easier once you get past 7 days

7. at the risk of getting my ass fired up,
    tinder girls aren't a catch so who cares to begin with lmfao. shes on an app that she (and society) knows is mainly used for anonymous encounters and maybe dates sure whatever. why would you want to be with someone who is on an app just to fuck? doesnt that say something about them? doesnt that say something about you? moreover, if she was really interested in finding a partner, wouldnt she be using a more reputable/established website? why not just interact with people in the actual world and build up social skills than have this whole "swipe right" mindset? idk man personally i dont stress out over online/dating app girls nor should anybody on this forum cause it's not worth it but thats just my 2 cents. opinions are like assholes etc etc etc

also 4chan has seriously fucked the internet up with this "red pill" term, anybody and their opinion can be regarded as a guru just by saying it. like no, no, no thats not how any of this works. if youre with a girl that only sees the dollar signs in your wallet and the job position on your resume, then maybe youve attracted a gold digger lol. isnt that the definition of a gold digger? sure thats the stereotype about what women look for but i doubt that's the actual case every time you show interest in a girl. ive seen ugly dudes with no prospects attract smoking hot girls because they carry themselves well, ive heard about dudes who look like shamu's cousin getting dates left and right cause of personality, like the list goes on man. and i think we all know a couple of people in that situation

my point is, nothing matters, youre here for a short time, fuck it just go for it bro, work on what you dont like about yourself, insert generic google quote here, yada yada yada serenity now

clapas likes this.