1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the mini promotion at my workplace. It a more permanent position, so in that sense it's definitely a promotion and I am grateful for it.
    I am grateful for my AP.
    I am grateful for the group and initiative I have joined. It's inspiring and informative and helpful to my growth and to the man I want to be.

Coffee Candy and WalkingForward like this.
  2. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I took a walk in nature this morning. I'm really grateful that nature is respected and taken care of.
    I'm grateful to the wild rabbits that live outside of my building and that I often see outside of my windows. They are cute, spontaneous, funny and brighten up my days.
    I'm grateful for all the peace, harmony and good will that exists out in the real world.
    I'm grateful for all the freedom and opportunities I have.

Coffee Candy and bagonzero like this.
  3. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for meeting a wonderful person and I got his contact so I can stay in touch. It was unexpected but I am very thankful.
    I am grateful for the amazing conversation I had with this wonderful person. It was eye opening and just an experience with a lot of knowledge and growth.
    I am grateful for the day and all the positives that happened today. It honestly felt like what happened was meant to happen.

4. WalkingForward

Went to a library today, I'm grateful for being able to borrow books for free.
    I'm grateful that I don't really have to worry about money, I can afford food and rent.
    I'm grateful for people being respectful and friendly.

5. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the outing we had as a family today. It was short and for a task but it was cool and funny along the way.
    I am grateful for all the knowledge and information I learned and gained yesterday. Totally mind-blowing and my mind is still thinking on it today.
    I am thankful for all that I have in life. We, for the most part, always want more or better, but at the same time, what I have is amazing and precious and I am very grateful for it.

6. WalkingForward

I'm grateful that I'm able to walk.
    I'm grateful that I'm able to talk.
    I'm grateful that I'm able to listen.

7. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my AP.
    I am grateful for the summer and it's beautiful weather, but most of all, the scenery and greenery of it all, especially when you just take a walk.
    I am grateful for my parents and all that they do for me. I can never ever thank them enough.

8. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the food on my table, especially considering I don't mostly make it myself.
    I am grateful for having a car to drive.
    I am grateful for my family.

9. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my AP.
    I am grateful for remembering the birthdays of people close and important to me and being able to wish them happy thoughts.
    I am grateful for a productive day.

10. WalkingForward

I'm grateful to have unlimited access to clean, hot/cold water in my own home.
    I'm grateful that all my siblings are alive.
    I'm grateful that I have freedom of speech.

These are incredible luxuries from a historical perspective and also compared to large parts of the world.

11. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for having a good conversation with my family after a long while.
    I am grateful for something new I watched and learned. It was very entertaining but also very good and interesting to see.
    I am grateful for today's clarity.

12. WalkingForward

I'm grateful for garlic. Healthy AF with a strong and awesome taste.
    I'm grateful that I'll be safe from vampires tonight.
    I'm grateful to the fish I ate tonight.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  13. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for get a huge distraction/task done today. It took me time since I had to sit down and go through everything piece by piece but it was totally worth it. I had the time today and I could delay it anymore as it is, so I'm very happy about it right now.
    I am grateful for the car I have to take to work. It's a blessing to be able to drive to work and back and save time.
    I am grateful for my mom. She does so much, she is my inspiration and idol, I will keep working and striving so I can slowly and surely get to her level.

14. WalkingForward

I'm grateful to myself for doing some studying today.
    I'm grateful to myself for eating healthy.
    I'm grateful to myself for working out and taking walks regularly.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  15. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful I played one of my musical instruments after a while, even though it was for a little bit.
    I am grateful for beautiful music. Words can't express or describe the feeling when hearing it. And if they can, it sometimes isn't enough to do it justice and just has to be heard instead.
    I am grateful for this week's shortened hours at work. Because of it I was able to relax more and get closer to getting certain tasks completed and use my time the way I wanted.

16. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for discovering more new music today.
    I am grateful for the day. A lot of good (and a little bit of not so good) and just moments in general happened today, I'm grateful for it all.
    I am grateful for my dad. He does a lot, a lot that I take for granted, and he helped me out today in a situation. I'm very thankful.

17. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for spending quality time with my family this weekend. We worked together cleaning our old house for the new tenants to come in.
    3. I'm grateful for a discipline. Discipline is one of the hardest quality to do but discipline is the route to freedom. When your friends go out and you stay at home working on your craft in the long run you will have be outside having fun.

18. WalkingForward

I'm grateful for google maps, has been incredibly helpful when out in unfamiliar places
    I'm grateful for being able to access such incredible amounts of information and knowledge on the internet.
    I'm grateful for my kitchen, it's a nice table that has served me very well.

19. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my family.
    I am grateful for the stability that I do have.
    I am grateful for having a job.

WalkingForward and Coffee Candy like this.
  20. I am grateful for loving grandparents !
    I am grateful for having loving girlfriend!
    I am grateful for being in reboot process and slowly achieveing healthy brain !