1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's official, I am reaching testosterone levels I never knew I could reach.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FightingTriton, Aug 4, 2019.

1. I live in a townhouse complex, and there's a homeless guy that digs through our garbage, and today I caught him.

Suddenly, the freshly born alpha in me approached him and told him to leave our garbage alone (we've told him many times to leave before.) And I did it alone, I established eye contact and dominated.

Afterwards I was shaking. But I fucking faced my fears and embraced alpha male characteristics and now I feel unstoppable.

It feels fucking awesome being this confident. If PMO is powerful, the high you get off confidence feels like it's going to last forever. I'm shaking right now, it's so powerful.

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Congratulations man.

That hobo's got nothing on you.

Self improvement: 100

3. Unexist

Unexist Fapstronaut

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

This isn't something to be proud of and it's far from being alpha.

You "dominated" a down on his luck homeless man trying to survive instead of actually talking to the guy and seeing what he's looking for.

What next? Are you going to push a child off a swing at the playground? Cut the line in front of old people at the grocery store?

Good job alpha. Can't wait to see how well you treat people a year from now.

5. It's good that you are more confident and controlling and you should be proud of it , but the thing you did isn't actually alpha
    You know what's really alpha?talking to the man,asking him what is he searching for,what does he need,helping him,or at least asking him with respect to just leave
    Don't be that guy who dominates the weak,it's not something to be proud of

6. zahlimahli

zahlimahli Fapstronaut

Jup, totally agree. Having respect for everyone, even a hobo, is alpha. That was more bad guy/asshole behavior.

Africanman likes this.
  7. How was he disrupting you or others ? Good start but maybe you could have helped the guy out or offered him a alternative . I totally get it if was causing you and others grief . I personally would have got the same rush at first but would be kicking my self later if I didn't think I treated him as needed but if he is unreasonable hard head or a scammer then would personally be ok with my actions . You could put skunk spray in the dumpster that would keep him out.

8. Ok, for those of you not paying attention, here's the scoop.

The property manager has told us that we are allowed to do this. They do not want homeless people digging through our garbage and recycling. First it's the garbage. Then they sleep in our laundry rooms at night. Then, someone has a bleeding heart, lets one of these guys into their houses. The next morning they wake up and find out homeless guy has taken their phones, their playstation 4s, and their Laptop. They discover later that the pawn shop has somehow acquired their gear, paid the guy 50$ for it so he could get drunk and high.

Homeless people are a municipal problem, and residential people shouldn't have to worry about their safety. If I see someone trespassing on property, digging through our garbage, I tell them to leave, which is what I did. No physical violence, no disrespectful tone. They know they're not supposed to be there, you just have to be a man and remind them.

So all of you bleeding hearts can go back to your episodes of Dr. Phil and the view and talk about how i'm an asshole, but I like this newfound confidence. I'm gonna enjoy it.

9. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

I so don't wish you to become homeless... but I think it would be a good lesson to walk a mile in their shoes.

10. I've walked in their shoes many times. The shoes I threw out the other day.

I don't coddle homeless people, I would rather tell them the truth rather than feel sorry for them. If you want to get anywhere in life, you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start working towards what you want. Kind of like how everyone here wanted to improve their lives so they joined NoFap. You wanted to stop feeling sorry for yourself and actually do something. Homeless people make a living off people who feel sorry for them, and when you keep giving money to them, you're keeping them there. If you stopped giving them money, they might eventually start to work their way off the streets into a normal life.

But by all means, you white knights can preach from your castles. You can keep enabling those homeless people to dig through your garbage. Because betas are too scared to confront them about it.

And as a result, Those girls you white knight betas think are falling for you because you're nice, are falling in love with me, because I am taking control and dominating and leading. So keep doing your NoFap boys, us Alphas have ladies to mate with.

11. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Okay.

Keep using labels that 14 year old boys use to make sense of a world that scares them.

Keep dominating the homeless because apparently that's how to be masculine these days.

Keep repeating the word alpha several times before bed.

You're on the right path.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. And you keep doing your NoFap, son. All the guys here are a standard on how to live alpha. Tell me more!

13. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

This alpha is looking the world through broken glasses, lacks heart..

Keep repeating alpha, ALPHA.

14. Chill out men..we're not here to fight and argue..a minor disagreement doesn't have to expand
    Fightingtriton..maybe we misunderstood you because we didn't know enough details..what you said after made sense
    But calling us white knight betas?all of us are fighting and striving to be better..no need to be that defensive about yourself
    man..this is a bad way to channel your testosterone
    It's great to feel manly and strong..but the real thing is to know where to use that energy and how to deal with arguments and disagreement..testosterone could build and could start wars and destruction..it's about where you go with it
    don't be aggressive because nothing really matters that much
    Chill out and don't take it so personally
    Much respect

15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No offence, but that doesn't sound manly at all. This is the equivalent of beating a child up and then say "I did it!".

ImpureHuman likes this.
  16. This tenderly romantic attitude towards homeless people in this thread is highly amusing.

FightingTriton likes this.
  17. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Good job! The homeless are out of control in my city now that some new laws have been passed. They litter everywhere, makes the place look like a real shithole. If you don't like what someone is doing, telling them to fuck off is a good skill to have, most people will back down.