1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

80 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by FailingForward, Jul 30, 2019.

1. FailingForward

FailingForward Fapstronaut

I was on day 76 when I almost lost the whole challenge. I was extremely horny, and I wanted to beat so bad. I did beat but I never finished. I stopped myself in my tracks before ejaculating. This was my most difficult test and I passed it because I was able to restrain myself from orgasming. I’m 10 days away from my goal and I will not fail

Gentle man, Luke777 and porsche4life like this.
  2. What benefits you experienced?

3. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Congratulation for not giving in to fapping. Think of the depression, sadness, and other symptoms that come with PMOing. And also think of the benefits you have experienced during your nofap journey; you will realize you must do everything possible to remain clean.

SirErnest likes this.
  4. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Edging is still relapsing.... :/

5. Yes, you make a chemical chaos in your brain if you are edging for 1 hour for example
    Edging is worse than relapse from masturbation itself

6. Rebooter85

Rebooter85 Fapstronaut

Good job. The happend to me on the weekend... day 66... also almost threw it all away
    The fun fact is, that I felt really good the days before..I might have lost the awareness because of that