1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day 68. Morning wood back

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 12yearWanker, Jul 28, 2019.

1. 12yearWanker

12yearWanker Fapstronaut

I'm in bed right now. I've just realized I have a raging erection and I've just woken up. I don't know if it's Morning wood or I just woke up thinking of my sexy girlfriend (We sexted last night). But if it's morning wood. I'm the happiest guy on earth. Oh and last night I told my girlfriend about my nofap life and she was pleased.

2. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

Well done bro!! What’s the update since then?

3. Saqsagn

Saqsagn Fapstronaut

I lost my morning wood . Is your morning wood really back ?

4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Damn, I have Morning wood, but that is the thing I hate the most. If I don't relapse in the morning, there is a huge chance I will make it through the rest of the day.

Black ∆ Fang likes this.
  5. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

6. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

I didn’t have morning wood for the longest time, then had wood only when I had to pee. Then after doc gave me testosterone injection via Nebido, it came back. I’m getting them regularly now. Such a great feeling. I still don’t get boners with real girls, hoping nofap will fix that soon cause I have a hot gf wanting sex and I’ve lost the ability to please her...for now! :)

7. LetsGetStarted

LetsGetStarted Fapstronaut

Hey man for how long have you been having morning wood since the injection? I get morning wood regularly too since day 60. But haven’t tried to get a boner with girls yet. Afraid I won’t get one..

8. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

Since the injection, I get morning wood every day. My T is obviously up so I'm ready to go. However, my brain reward system is still corrupt. Need to allow for neuroplasticity to occur. I'm finding it hard to rewire with real women as my gf has anxiety about my condition and I've conditioned her to think negatively about sex with me due to bad previous experiences. I'm working on that.

If I were you, I would just go for it and try to get boners with girls. Go on dates, flirt and see how your boner reacts. If you get a boner, you're ready for sex. If not, then you can explain to the girl that you are recovering from an addiction and that she was so attractive that you couldn't pass up the oppoortunity even though you didn't think you were 100% recovered. The fact that you're rewiring your brain with real girls will speed up recovering.

LetsGetStarted likes this.
  9. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

I PMO'd once (very briefly, no edging or the like) in the past 35 days, other than that pretty much monk mode and my morning wood is mostly back lol. I am only 22 though so I am so horny all the time lol. my brain is still craving novelty though... just need to push through this.

10. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

After looking at ybop tips I decided to do a sensual and super light MO strokes. It was a slow start but got really into it. I’m super sensitive now which is great. To get a boner without P is already a big win. I think I’ll try to do the same but with the help of my SO to retrain the mind. Think I’m ready for the next step of rewiring.

I feel really great. Got such a boost of energy after it. Hit the gym like an animal, been smiling like crazy since then. I’ll continue no P forever. I’ll maybe MO once every few weeks. Encouraged to think PIED may soon be over. But i hope to get boners quickly with gf and keep them. That’d be such a win.

11. majorfiddle23

majorfiddle23 Fapstronaut

Hey. I think it’s definately morning wood (no homo). I’m on day 77 I have started getting them more often than when I was doing PMO

ironmaing likes this.
  12. 12yearWanker

12yearWanker Fapstronaut

my Morning wood disappeared. But I've always gotten erections easily. My worry is PE. I pray when I see my girlfriend naked for the first time tomorrow night. I won't have PE. guys pray for me, I'm on day 80 of nofap. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her. So help me God.

13. Black ∆ Fang

Black ∆ Fang Fapstronaut

Seriously, even I hate Morning Woods. Specially when you wake up in the middle of the night knowing you had a wet dream.

But it's nature's way of indicating your well being... maybe

14. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

I do envy you. I have ED and PE...I suggest to take things very slow with your gf. Get your penis used to it’s surrounding. Try not to rush or feel anxiety during sex. Anxiety will trigger an Orgasm every time. Reason being is that your brain wants to plant its seed quickly so you can run from danger.

I’ve always hoped for easy elections. Do you have any tips? Or do they just come naturally.

15. Guys enlighten me: Why is it desirable to have an erection after waking up?

I mean what am I supposed to do with it?
    I don't need an erection except I want to have sex.
    Plus it is annoying when you want to take a piss.

I rarely have morning wood and it's nothing I would be particularly happy about.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2019
    PowerfulSRE likes this.
  16. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

You get erections throughout the night during REM sleep. It shows that your testosterone is ok and your penis works. The reason for morning wood is to keep passing blood through the penis and keep the blood vessels healthy.

I’ve never used morning wood apart from masturbating. I’ve never managed to have sex with it I don’t think, but I’ve heard people have. I always lost the erection as soon as I initiated sex.

17. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

why are people here against morning wood lmao, its a sign youre healthy and things are working. when I PMO'd daily I didn't have morning wood for ages. since I stopped and reduced the ratio massively I have seen them coming back

LetsGetStarted likes this.
  18. 12yearWanker

12yearWanker Fapstronaut

I work out everyday before I shower in the morning. I guess that could help you. My workouts are for abs and the chest.

19. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

good going bro, happy to heat that your girl seems pleased with your nofap stuff!!!