1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Single VS. Married

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EXPONENTIALLY, Aug 9, 2019.

Is it REALLY worth it to marry and lose my virginity ?

1. YES, go for it ASAP

20 vote(s)
    69.0%
  2. NO, preserve yourself

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Socially, marriage seems like a disaster (MGTOW, feminism, etc.).
    Biblically, marriage seems risky (women can be very evil) but good (avoid fornication).
    Financially, marriage seems expensive and restricting.
    Physically, marriage seems more exhausting than beneficial.
    Mentally, maybe good (appeasing romance) but also very dangerous (women easily deceived and 'changing their mind' for example).
    Legally, marriage can be dangerous (jail for false accusations for example, unable to raise one's children in case of divorce or disagreement).

Being single keeps me free from all these potential problems.

I think I must focus on my own prosperity first and then pick the right perfect woman I would have attracted. Let's say 10 years from now.

Cool man, it's all good.

Deleted Account and Jerky like this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Honestly I want to get married and lose my virginity with that person.

And maybe record everything so I have evidence I am not guilty.

3. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Good question mate. You will always marry someone on the same level of trauma as you.
    So if you work on healing from your early traumas and become a master in self-regulating there is nothing to fear.
    I think there is nothing as warm as a well-knited family.
    Two people in perfect harmony is heaven on earth.
    If you are not willing to work on yourself then forget about it, you will end you traumatising your kids with your ignorance.

DeProfundis and Kiz Whalifa like this.
  4. Beingcowboyishard

Beingcowboyishard Fapstronaut

Stop blaming woman for your problem the more you say that the more you are unable to be strong in yourself
    I suspect all problems you mention coming from a desperate man who is thirsty of relationship but not comfortable with he really is

I am a christian so marriage is allbout jesus and his church not about how much money marriage will cost
    It’s dumb,if people didnt get married maybe you and me or almost people in this communists wouldnt have been here

So yeah i don’t view marriage they way gentiles view...

5. EXPONENTIALLY

I'm not blaming women. I expose the fact that I don't have to get married now. And I'm married to Christ. Our apostle Paul said not getting married would spare us troubles and that it's good for a man to be virgin likewise a woman because she would be happier, not fornicating of course. 1 Co.7

Deleted Account and Enwar like this.
  6. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

He/she is probably upset bcoz you mentioned feminists.
    We should stop calling them feminists. They should be called men haters( due to early childhood traumas).

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Mariage is better but i have a question.
    Do u think that we need to marry a respectable woman for a safe life, or we have to marry a depraved woman and try to help her to get better (is this even possible or i am dreaming and it is impossible ?)
    In my opinion we have to marry smne who has a similar intellectual level (and faith understanding too). But guiding smne to God through mariage would be nice too, what do u think?

8. And I thought Jesus disapproved of gay marriage...

9. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

Marriage was created as a business arrangement for sharing resources to raise chilren. It's a form of prostitution in all but name. The woman provides sex in exchange for the man's resources. But these days, women seem to want their own careers, to provide for themselves, so it changes things quite a lot.

I've often thought that marriage seems like a con. But I don't want children, so that removes the biggest reason to get married.

10. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Lmao you fool.

11. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

You ice cream.

attempt45001 likes this.
  12. Enwar

Enwar Fapstronaut

As Christians, we cannot commit fornication. You've been doing better than most men thus far. I suggest that you get married (well) before the age of thirty to a girl in your church.

13. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Horrible idea. Marrying a ‘depraved woman’ is foolish because you cant change her.

Deleted Account and Enwar like this.
  14. badbanana

badbanana Fapstronaut

I'm married, best damn decision I ever made. When you meet the right person you will change your mind. If you had asked me earlier in life I would have the exact same viewpoint as you. As far as sex goes, every sexual experience I had before my wife was a complete waste of time and energy. There seems to be this lie in our culture that you need to sleep around to find out what you like and blah blah blah... all nonsense. Sex is about who you're with not about what is happening physically. As far as money goes it's a hell of alot easier to afford the things you want in life when you are working as a team with the person you love. I have found this to be true and I'm not Christian in the slightest.

15. EXPONENTIALLY

Why 30, before 40 yeah.

16. But everyone can change...
    How do you know it? For example we all changed with nofap little by little, it would be injust to juge the others when we were like them.
    But in the other hand i guess that u are right because i remembered this verse :
    A man who is fornicator does not (like to) marry but a woman who is a fornicator or a polytheist; and a woman who is a fornicator does not (like to) marry but a man who is a fornicator or a polytheist. And this (i.e. preferring to marry such spouses) has been prohibited for the believers. (24;3)

And who knows better the creatures than their Creator.

17. And even beyond 40, it is a personal feeling.

18. EXPONENTIALLY

The HOLY scriptures (not perverted sick evil fake ones) say:

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. -
    1 Corinthians 6:15-20

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, soshall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, soshall thy God rejoice over thee. -Isahia 62:5
    And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her. -Ecclesiastes 7:26
    With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life. -Proverbs 7:21-23

He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. -Psalms 126:6

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. -2 Corinthians 11:2

Enwar likes this.
  19. Is your brain okay my friend?
    You can behave like an ignorant and insult everyone repeating what others people full of hate said only to get some popularity in this world (insult islam and u will get tons of friends and opportunities in this life, but good luck for the after life), but please for God sake, dont say that u are Christian and dont quote the Bible right after insulting words, i know true Christians and they have good values, they respect others beliefs, thank you. God bless you. I expected something better from you but i did a mistake, i cant read into the hearths, only God can.
    On the other hand i can see how small is your tolerance and how scared you are from others beliefs that proves the weakness of your faith, when there is something u dont like or understand you call it an evil thing and u close your eyes. You arent a rational believer. May God help you to find the right path using ur brain and your reason and to get a strong and rational faith.
    God bless you i know that u arent that bad (and with the medias lies all the day it is even harder, but God gave us a clear mind that wont get abused by all their lies).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2019
  20. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

I love being married. 46 years to someone who I can drop all pretense. I have three wonderful loving adult children and four grandkids. I love them more than my life. Not that everyone needs to be married but if you are called to it it is a saving grace.
    Good luck with whatever you are called to.