1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the point?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Well this changed quickly :)

dreams2025 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Hmm I dont think so. Im single and I will have a date next week, where IF I see it going anywhere I will pull up 2 ejaculations a month rule. Thats far from going anywhere...

3. Ps: today is 1st day I feel at least half a man... untill I look in the mirror that is.

4. DesertExplorer

DesertExplorer Fapstronaut

I assume this woman was a casual sex partner you met on Tinder? If so, it makes sense you would want to stop doing that as it is truly meaningless.

But celibacy? I wouldn't try it unless I tried to have a meaningful relationship first. And also sex and ejaculation don't have to be one and the same.

5. Emileo Delcarme

Emileo Delcarme Fapstronaut

Wow!!! This is so inspiring. You are so inspiring.
    The generation of today thinks that sex is the ultimate pleasure in life. I believe The ultimate pleasure is becoming a better version of yourself to help those around you. To find a purpose in life. Sex with orgasm definitely depletes your life force. Sex is for creating a new life and not for fun. But the information we fed contradicts this. We made to believe that if you don't have sex then you are a weak,you not living your life to the best. We who refuse this notion are seen as the the outcasts. But I believe that there is no better journey the one of celibacy if that's the one you choose. Sex with beautiful women doesn't make you great. A life of celibacy makes you GREAT. I too am celibate. And I see the world differently than while I wasting my life force.

goodnice 2.0 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. I had that

7. Feeling better and better, today was friday, Im glad I did not have sex with that girl, Im slowly waking up!
    I was swimming on a nude beach, had a nice company of a lady, and now Im at home.. alone .)

8. Emileo Delcarme

You've come across some Taoist methods?

9. I just cant imagine having sex, and than stopping and go to sleep. The chaser effect after that, the excitation..

10. U end up with wet dream anyway if you do it like this, I think?

11. Emileo Delcarme

Steve Jobs was practicing this method. He would pull out before ejaculation and then work on his projects. And look what he has accomplished?!

12. For me its much easier to do big streak if I dont stick my penis into the vagina, but that might be just me

13. Emileo Delcarme

Lol true bro. That's why I like to call it the art of semen retention. Takes much practice to not cum in a pussy that feels so good. Whatever you choose...I hope you smart enough to keep hold of your life force. Stay strong brother.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Thank you, stay strong as well!
    Im still too horny after the surge of sex in my life in past month.

I know I need to wait at least a month for this to settle down. Than the calm times of controlled energy will slowly come.

At least the P is out of the game now, havent seen it for longer than I can remember.

15. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

It feels like you accumulated a lot of energy and that makes you agitated/nervous because you don't transform it,meditation everyday will be very good for you,you will have a calm body & mind all the time and live your life beetwen celibacy and having fun with hot woman easily,also,it's hard to make a radical decision,we understand you. :)

16. Emileo Delcarme

Do you have any meditation techniques that you can recommend...also the surroundings?

17. You better have sex with that partner you will really know for some time, have common goals and want to spend your life with her. Fuck the tinder. If you hookup with tinder girl and have a sex with girls you really don´t know, I completely understand that you feel like a shit. I'm not surprised. Find more informations about sexual energy and exchange on a spiritual way. You exchange information on a spiritual level. It's not just about the physical.

I also planning the semen retention, but in the way that I enjoy the passion with my partner without ejaculation. Sexual energy is real, always be there, but we must learn to use it in a better way. A true woman motivates you, doesn't absorb energy from you. Is your fuel on the way to being better.

And like I said, be with the woman you love and know some time.

18. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

19. Emileo Delcarme

Thanks bro. Will defs check it out.

20. I had a 1 year loving relationship with a girl I met on Tinder. So your "fuck the tinder" attitude is a moot point.

I dont believe this bs that if I came in a girl I know 3 weeks 4 times a night I will feel different than if I do the same with girl I know 9 month.

U loose the semen and the results ate not good.

Same old same old.