1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Normal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Maconbaple, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Maconbaple

Maconbaple Fapstronaut

For anyone who doesnt know my 'situation'. My wife found out about my 'relapse' into pmo about a month ago. The following month was basically a marital seperation while we lived in the same house. Last night my wife and I came back together and are working to fix our marriage. This is about the time (in the past) when I would slowly begin the decent back in to my old bad habits and eventually come crawling back to pmo. This time around, I dont want things to go back to 'normal'! I want my new normal to be fully embracing my new pmo-free life. I'm making this post to publically affirm that THIS is the life I AM CHOOSING. I dont want to hurt my wife any more. I dont want to demean myself by subjecting myself to pmo anymore. I dont want to slip back but instead to continue pushing forward. Thank you to this community for helping me get to this point.

2. b-v-o-y

b-v-o-y Fapstronaut

You both deserve to live happy lives. I hope that you are able to live a new happy, fulfilling life with your wife. Relationships are already difficult without introducing a "3rd party problem" such as PMO into it. Good luck. :)

Maconbaple likes this.
  3. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

Here's some extra motivation for you :)

Maconbaple likes this.