1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffery Epstein found dead

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Aug 10, 2019.

1. At least now we KNOW its all truth. These satanistic PIGS were molesting chldren. Even basically newborns. Not a simple rape. No.. much worse. Hillary. Bill. And the rest of elite. Satanictic scums

2. Damnation

Damnation Fapstronaut

They are very old stories coming from very old people still telling them. Only reason we know bill went to pedo island without his secret service, was because the secret service talked

3. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

He was taken off suicide watch two weeks prior to his death.

What makes anyone assume that Trump never rode the Lolita express?

4. badbanana

badbanana Fapstronaut

Well trump banned him from his golf club. I assume if Epstein had dirt on him that would have never happened.

5. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

6. badbanana

badbanana Fapstronaut

I'm not saying he never was on the plane, just that Epstein must not have any dirt on him. Maybe they were friends and it turned sour in the end. Who knows. It would just seem odd that Donald would talk so much shit and throw him out of his club if Epstein had leverage on him. Granted I'm willing to entertain any theory of powerful people taking advantage of the rest of us. I'm not one of those dudes that will defend trump to the bitter end.

7. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

Given Trump's history and his overall personality and ties with this shady person , it's not much of a leap to take. Now that epstein is dead he's being the loudest to cry foul. Im sure there's a saying for people like that. I can't recall it ATM.

Anywhoo, it's all conjecture at this point. An open mind is needed. Your stance is admirable. wish others took note. HAGD.