1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My life is ruined and idk what to do

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Frasiercranebluth, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Frasiercranebluth

Frasiercranebluth New Fapstronaut

I obsessively masturbate and can't get laid at all. I have about 3000 screenshots saved from my fake profile on tinder detailing my interracial sex fantasies. I lived in Italy and never saw italian girls talking to non white guys so I thought they didn't sleep with them mostly. My obsession was so bad that I couldn't leave my house as I was too attracted to women. However now I switch my location to italy on tinder and ask them how many black or Arab guys they have slept with and weird cuck fantasies come to my head. I haven't had sex in 4 years and don't know if I will ever do.
    It is my aim to sleep with a hot italian girl. Will I ever be able to do so? Will I die like this with a myriad of problems and not go anywhere in life? Can I get laid? Did anyone go through this phase? No psychologist has been able to help me out. It's been months

I quit it for 6 months. I got back on it again as I didn't improve even after the gym or couldn't meet people I like. I am stuck in a village and lived in Italy for 5 years. I couldn't go back to Italy cause of this obsessions. I just want to have sex or feel a girl. I have an Instagram account with my college friends on it. All of them are in bikinis at the most exotic of locations, with the best bodies etc. I have zero pics on Insta as I am ugly af and have no friends. I keep looking at their likes obsessively to see how many Arab guys are there. I keep jerking off to this thought. I think I am mentally diseased.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button|Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Ranvanp

Ranvanp Fapstronaut

Wow, sounds like you are not in a good place mentally. I am guessing that counselling is not readily available for you?
    I reckon it it good that you are taking the first steps of acknowledging you are not happy with your current situation and activities.
    Don't stress about women, in time everything works out. Accept that women are going to be out of the picture for a while. Learn to be happy within yourself and you will find that when you are no longer looking for random sex then something beautiful may present itself to you.
    But until that happy day Nofap is the perfect start to your journey; stay away from PMO, exercise, meditate, relax.

4. Jane elise

Jane elise Fapstronaut

Change your lifestyle Go gym and workout stay busy you need to restart your life Feel free for any help

Ranvanp likes this.
  5. Beingcowboyishard

Beingcowboyishard Fapstronaut

Dude you are really messed up but you know what there is always hope even when you are on the edge of your life
    Listen!!! God loves you and he gave his son for you so you can be free from this evil that bounds you
    I encourage you to listen to joseph prince

Coffee Candy likes this.
  6. Hey welcome to the forum its good to meet you and have fighting the good fight alongside us

Some advice:
    Be sure and give a look through all the threads, you might find something to be of great help to you.

I strongly advise you to be active on your profile; start by choosing an avatar and then make daily posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement. They've got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see. People will find your profile and give you
    encouragement/support.
    ★People love to communicate in the profiles section and also the journal section. These are 2 of the most important sections. Also, we could always use your help in supporting members around the forum and in return you most likely will receive some as well!

You should also highly consider creating a public journal (in the appropriate section[<-- link] for you ) and write about your days in more depth for us members to follow along on your journey!

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!