1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone grow taller in early twenties

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by legendsneverdie, Aug 12, 2019.

did you grow in early twenties

1. yes

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
  2. no

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  1. My self-worth and confidence grow. Also my progress.

2. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Yes, I remember growing a few centimeters in my early 20's. From about 184,185 cm at age 20 to 187,188 cm at age 21. If it wasn't due to my heavy exercise-habits (lots of running) and PMO, I probably would have been way over 190 cm today.
    But, that would just have created additional problems with even more cramped seats, low ceilings/doors, back-problems, etc so I feel quite good about my height.

legendsneverdie likes this.
  3. Sry but HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER
    God chose ur height and ur body, 50 laters u will be old and u will have tons of back problems if u are tall, and 20 later u will be dead and buried and ur body will decompose itself. Focus on what you do with it

Hello Friend likes this.
  4. legendsneverdie

legendsneverdie Fapstronaut

okay thanks for sharing, makes sense.

Did your shoe size increase at all?
    2-2.5 inches is a lot

5. Katsuragi

Katsuragi Fapstronaut

Height helps, but it's not the be all end all. I've got a friend who's 5'8 and he had tonnes of girls asking him out during highschool because he developed his talents, was seen as pretty cool and carried himself with confidence. Meanwhile in highschool I made it to 6'4 and wasted most of my time playing video games and had low confidence and self-esteem. I didn't have any girls after me as far as I know.

Honestly build up your confidence, get a concrete goal of where you want your life to go, get fit, and be confident and it won't matter that you're 5'9. I'm not saying height isn't an advantage, but it's only one of the many things girls look for, you aren't midget tier or anything you're just average. Work on the other aspects of yourself that you can improve and you've got this!

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, you're average height, nothing to worry about. I know it is not what you want to read but at least it is not "Height doesn't matter".

Hello Friend likes this.
  7. userSCP

userSCP Fapstronaut

5’9” is not short. Try Asian girls

8. May I ask why you care so much about your height?

Yep u do likes this.
  9. I didn't grow after I hit 16 or 17. So, in my own case. No. However, I am at a decent height and have no issues with it. Even if it wasn't so good, I wouldn't worry much about it since it's very possible to find women around any height group in my locality at least.
    Good luck.

Yep u do likes this.
  10. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

I wouldn't call this self improvement. You need to be secure in your height as it is now, because the chances of growth are slim. Most people won't think less of you just because you are shorter than them, and those that do are pieces of shit and you shouldn't worry about them anyways.

Yep u do and Hello Friend like this.
  11. Trespasser

Trespasser Fapstronaut

I was 5'8 at the age of 13. Now im almost 20 and im 6'1. I still feel like im growing but only a tiny margin. 6'2 is possible for me until I turn 21 but I doubt it. I still look like a kid tho only with a patchy beard. When I shave people think im 16 or 17 usually. I have maybe half an inch of growth in me still and then the growth for me is pretty much over. Doesn't matter to me im perfectly happy with my height. 6'1 is a perfect height for a guy. But don't bother too much about yours man. Trust me if you feel like crap height doesn't matter. But if you feel like million bucks then its the best feeling. All those stupid problems about height are gone then.

need4realchg likes this.