1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

August 14, 2019

Checking in

Coffee Candy likes this.
  2. NewEra20

NewEra20 Fapstronaut

Day 8 check in, edged a little bit today but tomorrow I go back and will be pretty much constantly busy. Here's to a long streak!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

Day 10.
    checking in.
    Keep your scars. Scars are good.

4. mayank_saurabh

mayank_saurabh Fapstronaut

5. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Check-in day, 11. Really it was longer than I thought hahahha. Reminder: Do not relapse

Coffee Candy and Michael Sternig like this.
  6. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

It's an academy, its name is Steel warriors

Coffee Candy likes this.
  7. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

8. Ganudasbirla

Ganudasbirla Fapstronaut

9. Rooki3

Rooki3 Fapstronaut

15 days

10. HEY OLD MAN! LISTEN! This is not about how big the number is on this counter. This is about how big you are in your mind! So even someone on day 7 can be stronger than someone who just ran away for 100 days and managed to dodge every pic and moment to touch him/herself! Wake the f*ck up Kratos. We got a army to lead!

Espi1971, -Nevermore- and Bihari like this.
  11. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

no offense dude, but: Are you for real or is it just a bot writing the same message day by day? ;-)
    Anyways, continue your streak !

I'm on day 22 and it's actually quite easy these days to stay clean for me because I'm on holidays and there basically is no opportunity to PMO.

-Nevermore- likes this.
  12. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

I'm for real. Today is Day 46 in total.

My abstinence date is July 1, 2019.

I am presently taking the 30-Day Challenge.

I have already completed the 3-Day, 7-Day,
    14-Day and 21-Day challenges in order from day one through completion of each.
    My daycount is equal to the total number of days of the all completed challenges combined.

I check in here daily but will not allow myself to claim rank until my previous circuit of upcoming challenges is completed.

Congrats on your time. Be mindful of when the holidays pass. Spend alot of time here. As much as you can.

Stay strong

Michael Sternig and fg4795 like this.
  13. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

August 15, 2019

Checking in

Michael Sternig likes this.
  14. Rooki3

Rooki3 Fapstronaut

You are lagging behind, but everyone's different.
    Maybe it hasn't clicked for you yet that you need to be serious about this. TBH, I also just gave in too easily when I was going on with 36days, but it is all part of overcoming the addiction. But a year ago, 36 without jerking off would have been a dream. Nowadays, yes, I might jerk off, but I am already on my way for at least another 25days without jerking off and hopefully longer.

I guess you need to be honest with you, listen to what you want - definitely take time off from computer, and do some meditation. No zen happy thoughts crap, but moments of quietness and peace where we can sit on the floor and listen to your own self, your own thoughts. If you learn how to do that regularly, you will pay attention to where your mind/thoughts go, and maybe you'll last longer on your streaks.

Good luck!

-Nevermore- likes this.
  15. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

16. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Check-in, day I don't know.
    @Kratos_GOW Don't feel alone buddy, everything is learning, stay strong and achieve your own goals, focus on yourself, you can do it, I know.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  17. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

18. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut