1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

do women want sex at ages 18-30 just as bad as men do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Aug 8, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

and like say you date someone is it harder to find a real relationship without worrying about sex now a days ? or am i just paranoid ?

2. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

I agree. Women at that age want sex just as much, but society shames them more than men.

Lilla_My likes this.
  3. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

Lmao none takin. I'm from Iraq originally, but no longer a Muslim :p

need4realchg likes this.
  4. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

Lmao, not me. I guess it's because I saw so much of it when I lived in Iraq that I had tastes for American women lol. Arab men love blonde hair and blue eyed women in particular because there aren't any in the Middle East.

5. Im married and have been with tons of women and I can say women in general dont want sex as much as men, but then again 18 or 19 years old perhaps but 30 years no.

MuzzyTheArab likes this.
  6. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

Well arranged marriages are very prominent in the Middle East, and the only way you get to pick who you marry as a man, is by talking with her. The idea is that the Hijab hides her beauty, so that you chose to marry her because of her personality rather than her looks.

need4realchg likes this.
  7. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Well, i think it should be reverse. Women are hornier, just as girls are more evil than boys.

Men are basically finish quickly and done. Then celibacy.

Women bleed monthly, get pregnant for 9 months, orgasm harder and can keep going all night!

People say men are more horny mentally, because women are emotional. Thta doesn't make sense to me. Women are emotional which can be like prison chains.
    Men are more attentive, not 'smarter' [ahem...]. Attention is unbound by it's very nature! It's easier to let go of a thought or a train of thoughts than an emotion - That shit will come back like the sun at dawn.

But nowadays women tend to be more celibate, and men more active with sex, mentally too...all the ads aimed at luring men in.

So, essentially, it's swapped. Thus weaking both.

So it's a matter of unatural style that it goes like that.

No I don't think it makes sense women must get impregnated in the sex act. That's a choice. As a man control. Lots of people around the world can basically hold up at will or release at will by training the muscles and learning how to use them the right away...I haven't but it's natural stuff you know..

Men also urinate out of their organ..so cleaning and directing attention away from the sex act. Women, have special organ just for sex soo...IDK, special muscle activation leading from there?

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I want to meet a woman between those ages.

Don't judge me, I'm alone.

9. How old are you?

10. Dafaq you snorting! o_O:eek:

SolitaryScribe likes this.
  11. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

what, womens bodies are more sexually active naturally, even in 'celibacy'. Thus it makes sense they are more sexual creatures then men.

12. Yes, they want sex as much. I think they tend to have a bit more control over themselves most of the time.

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Your age.

need4realchg likes this.
  14. They neither want it as much, nor can they enjoy it as much as men do.

If you want proof, look at the reality of how women act and not what they say or what men say.

There are also numerous studies that show that men think about sex much more often and are willing to do much more for it.

From a biological point of view, it also makes sense, because through a possible pregnancy there is more at stake for a woman when she has sex. And if society has so far restricted a woman's sexuality, that was in reality only an exaggeration of this very biological difference.

And if women don't suddenly become whoring sex freaks after our western society has stopped condemning their sexuality,
    they do it for the same reason that little girls prefer to play with dolls rather than model cars. Biology.

15. b-v-o-y

b-v-o-y Fapstronaut

I think that women do want sex just as badly as men but it's definitely more lowkey because they kind of have more power when it comes to choosing who for several reasons.

If you look at different polyamorous societies there are very few where it's a few women and many men - those tend to die off. It's usually a few men and a ton of women. A man can have sex with a lot of different women and get them pregnant, and keep that society alive. The population will grow a lot faster. With the other way around, it's just one or a few women, and they can only give birth so often, so they have to be more careful w/ who they choose

16. As is always the case in questions like this, it depends on the woman.

17. That's a wrong question. The right question is whether they want it with you and the answer is probably no since you're asking.

Infrasapiens likes this.
  18. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Good one.

19. Jane elise

Jane elise Fapstronaut

It's wrong hijab increase their beauty

Master Chips likes this.
  20. In order to answer that question you must first differenciate between being horny and borred