1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day 92: happy as hell!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Hey there!
    When I look back, I need some starts to reboot successfully. I started on January 1st, had a lot of shorter streaks and the same amount of relapses. Now I'm on a streak since may 15th and it feels like I don't wanna do this shit again. I even cannot imagine one reason to do so. In the last weeks luckily I had some hard times with a lot of stress in my private life. Now I can be sure that I don't fall back in old habit patterns.

So, how can you achieve 90 days? What I know now: there is no silver bullet! Everyone had to find his/her own way. In my case the main problem was only to find the right motivation, one that is strong enough to keep me from PMOing. On the way for sure I needed some expertise in finding the right distractions as well. But when I look back this was easier than I thought. I tried all of those regularly mentioned tips (workout/cold showers/meditation and so on) and they worked for me — but only when I switched between them on a daily basis to trick my addicted mind and add some crazy stuff — what worked perfectly for me was lawn mowing ;-). So, give it a try and good luck!

What I get are no superpowers (what a pity) but more self-confidence, more time, more fun and an unbelievable sensitivity for the surrounding beauty — sexual related as well as non-sexual related. I'm now living in a polygamous relationship with two women, love them both and I'm happy as hell!
    All the best.

2. k0nn3ct

k0nn3ct Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Awesome to hear. Congrats bro!

3. TheGambler

TheGambler Fapstronaut

Yea I probably wouldn't have a problem not jerking off if I were in that situation lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. countdown

countdown Fapstronaut

Great, brother! Very happy for you!

I have one curiosity, if you don't mind answering (and if it is not too invasive): you have a relationship at the same time with both or one at a time? I mean: when you date, the three of you are together? Or you have these two relationships separately? I am sorry if I am too direct.

I am asking because I find it very difficult to handle two relationships. And I would like to perform perfectly and fully in both relations.

A big hug!