1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost 60 days, reporting in, going strong

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ek03, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Ek03

Ek03 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

Started a few days before the 20th of June, but started officially counting that date. Going strong.

Have experienced the following:
    - Felt great the first three weeks, superpowers the third week and quite horny
    - Flatlined the fourth week after having two wet dreams in a row. Felt depressed and brain fog
    - Flatline ended when I went on a trip, now I'm regularly horny
    - Had about four wet dreams in total

Currently I feel very good. The whole thing has been very empowering. I am more focused on myself and enjoying life. I've been casually talking to some ladies on Bumble and been on a few dates, but I'm trying to take it slow. No sex yet.

I read No More Mr. Nice Guy, which was alright. It had some tips about health masturbation, which I might pick up on day 90, but the urge hasn't been very strong and I think I'd rather leave my orgasms for actual sex. Seems like it'd make it more enjoyable.

Cheers!

2. Nines

Nines Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thanks for sharing that and congrats on reaching 60 days. I passed three weeks as well but I missed out on the superpowers. Do I need to fill out a form for that?

Seriously, I've heard some people mention flatlining before and they always refer to it in fear. Is it that bad? To be honest, it sounds like it would be relieving; a period of no urges or horniness.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Congratulation on your streak.

Not sure though about "health masturbation". Sounds to me like it can almost certainly revieve your old pathways. If I were you, I would entirely avoid masturbation and instead have sex with a real person.

Nines likes this.
  4. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut