1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Gansta" Culture.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Infrasapiens, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

What do you think of it? It got here and now culture in general is ruined.

I may not understand it fully but what I get is that it glorifies common crime and all the activities and attitudes around it.

MONSTER MONK and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Where ? Who is hungry for some ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ?

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Well yes, the way that makes moral rules look like things for weak people disgusts me. The "doing all I want" attitude has ruined our society, to the point where everyone is actively looking to hurt in some way the delicate decency that's left.

ORAs are too benevolent, we need MUDAs.

jk243, Knighthawk and Deleted Account like this.
  4. For me, gangsta is a man who is doing the right thang.

MONSTER MONK and recon117 like this.
  5. You can be a rapper but not a gangsta

MONSTER MONK and jk243 like this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes, I know this. Just like you can be "gangsta" without not even knowing how to read.

7. Kurohyou

Kurohyou Fapstronaut

Well, according to the name of the thread, we're speaking of "gansta". Go figure.

8. Kurohyou

Kurohyou Fapstronaut

P.S. Where is "here"?

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I'd rather not tell, but it is the third world.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. Kurohyou

Kurohyou Fapstronaut

Damn. I can almost see the pointless reasons to why the gangsta culture exists in america(what else to do with the easily accessible guns, and showing off stuff that people put on a pedestal for no reason). It's a very toxic culture.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

People here try to imitate that, but there are no much things you can show off here if you compare it to the first world counterpart. Here is just "I don't respect the law/go to school/have a job, but I have gun/knife/group of violent partners with me so I am above all those things". Praising being a petty criminal can only damage society.

There saw once a lady wearing a shirt with the image of a deceased relative. In those shirts comes the image of the dead person along with things he liked, some goodbye words and then a quote from the deceased. There is nothing wrong with those shirts, the thing is that in this case, the dead guy looked like a bootleg 2000's rapper and the things he liked were a motorcycle, a bottle of beer and a gun, and his quote was a generic petty criminal "war cry" used here. All this with a heavenly background image. It was pretty bizarre.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Knighthawk likes this.
  12. Gangsta culture originated from lower class blacks in the US during the war on drugs. I saw ehm... darker skin communities in Europe with propensity to violence and crime often related to drugs happily adopting it but it's mostly dead now. I think that it can still speak to people in environment where the only lucrative careers seem to be in organized crime which I'm guessing is the setting in which you operate. And you need some melanin too - pale Russian mafioso wearing chains and blasting NWA from his BMW speakers would just look stupid.

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't live even near the US, it is just idiots here trying to be "cool" adopting the worst part of what could be considered culture from the first world.

14. You don't? I was almost sure you're from Latin America and pretty sure it was Colombia. Oh well. I gotta get to the Agatha Christie books I've been planning to read to train my detective skills.
    I see. So it's a bit more like the romance between ex-Soviet Slavs and Adidas.

15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't get the Adidas thing but sure.

16. There are these guys called gopniks who really like the brand. Or were, I think that today there's more people making fun of that stereotype than those who honestly fit it.

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Isn't that the Cheeki Breeki dude?

18. Ughh just read a book(not fuckbooks) and avoid wrong neighborhood.

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

And listen to electronic music.