1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

6/7 Just few hours away from completing this challenge. It was not easy, though!

2. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

3. MIGHTY VAL

MIGHTY VAL Fapstronaut

Day 6 is completed
    Today is Day 7/7

4. Back to 0 again. It may take me a while to get to 7. There's a lot to learn. But I'll stay here until I get to 7, even if it takes me a year (but hope to do it sooner!).

Entomorph, be Dane, Maxym and 2 others like this.
  5. GetFreeStayFree

GetFreeStayFree Fapstronaut

You can do it, keep on checking in to this site and comment and like messages. This is your healthy distraction. Find an accoutebility partner that you can start a conversation with and never give up. Also dont take your phone with you in your room next to your bed!! Confidence is yours!

6. Donxiote

Donxiote Fapstronaut

7. Thanks! This site is great. Just knowing it's there gives a reality to the decision to quit. And so many people sharing their process. I like checking in every day.

Yea I thought it would be good to have an accountability partner. But somehow I feel I want to wait until I am at least a little further along in my struggle. Right now I can barely get through 2 or 3 days without PMO. I feel I want to do the 7 day challenge by myself first, with the help of the forum. Once I know I can do this, and I feel ready to try a longer period, then I will look for someone to help keep me on track.

8. Dinky

Dinky Fapstronaut

9. TryingMyBest123

TryingMyBest123 Fapstronaut

Start of Day 1 for me - going to keep my phone away from me as much as possible

10. jsah 730

jsah 730 New Fapstronaut

I begin today - Day 0

11. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

7 days done, I need to move to 30 days

12. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Day 8 already. Challenge completed. On for 14 days now. Stay strong, brothers! You can do it!

13. Gunna44

Gunna44 Fapstronaut

7/7 challenge done. Now going to do the 14 day challenge

14. I'm in!! A beginner for me, but I'll do my best!! Tomorrow's going to be my day 0!

15. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

Day 0 started.
    I relapsed today after a total of 7 days of NoFap, but the journey continues!!