1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Motivation

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by frogs2345, Aug 20, 2019.

1. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have very little if not none.
    I thougt for a while that maybe I might have a family in the future or even a wife or girlfriend, but that had gone and passed. Even just staying pure for God alone seems like not enough. I feel so empty inside. I don't know why I continue to fight. Other people want me to and I feel like a better person when I do, but when the urge hits I have nothing that draw upon that makes me want to continue the fight. I feel tired all the time now. I feel sluggish. I feel disconnected in everything. I feel like I want to not talk ever again so I don't have to worry about people trying to help or me heaping burdens upon them.
    Any advice?

2. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

A few years ago I was in such a bad stage of my life I was afraid of walking along the railway - the temptation to end it all was too strong. Be asure this too shall pass, brother. Carry on and don´t give it up. And you can reach me with a message any time. I´m more than happy to offer some support.

frogs2345 and IABBG like this.