1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PMO-Free Commitment thread for AUGUST 2019!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Administrator Account, Jul 31, 2019.

1. the_thinker

the_thinker Fapstronaut

Hello Mam,
    I appreciate your honesty of updating the day counter, and congrats for 15days last streak. I too aim for quitting the PMO to DISCOVER AND RECOVER the ill-effect of this on my body, mind and life! I am sincerely inspired by you and few other streakers in this fora who have atleast managed to maintain the streak of 2weeks + which I desperately want to achieve. Wishing you a good luck! :)

2. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your support bro.:)
    I recommend creating a personal journal, and update it every day ( at least the days when you feel like relapsing) honestly. It's helping me a lot.
    If you feel like having an AP, message me, I am searching for one.

staticboy and the_thinker like this.
  3. the_thinker

the_thinker Fapstronaut

It's nice to hear this proposal from you :) I am also searching for AP. I am very much interested to volunteer for being a AP and request you to be my ACCOUNTABILITY MENTOR. Moreover, I am moving forward to explore this 'personal journal' idea of yours.

One more thing. I am very novice in this forum and yet to know rules and caveats involved. So pardon for any inappropriateness.

Thanks in advance!

motive_360 likes this.
  4. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

There's nothing inappropriate bro, We are Accountability PARTNERS, I am also new to this forum btw. I have started a private conversation with you. We'll discuss the rest over there.;)

staticboy and the_thinker like this.
  5. the_thinker

the_thinker Fapstronaut

Dear brother.

Don't be panic striken, fearful or even be in regret mode. You won't believe on me at this time, but your very step on coming to rebooting sites like this take you in much much better position than the huge number of folks who are still unaware or even don't doubt the effects related theories of PMO and intend to reboot.

So you are already a champion at this point of time. I have been here just yesterday, but I am commenting it for you based on reading on few texts related to PMO and Rebooting.

I cannot be a mentor for you. Just a soldier escaping from PMO trap. But on this forum, you will find many of the very grace and helping people who will help you to sail this journey.

So fear not to post. Just (as my mentor suggested) don't use any over provocating, triggering/vulger content as it disturbs rebooters like me who are just on first step on this exercise. Except this you are all free to share and ask for all your weakness, vulnerabilities and fears.

Best of luck.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    motive_360 likes this.
  6. the_thinker

the_thinker Fapstronaut

I am not sure whether I am saying it write/wrong so just take it as 'opinion'. Mere seeking motivation, using site for relapse is not that effective. There are many veterans on the forum. Connect to them, may be they can help you to rightly start. I have only yesterday got two books, I cannot in anyway certify there authenticity, but I am finding it logical. If you need I can send it to you.

7. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

Checking in..
    #DAY 3 NoPMO-Hard Mode Done

8. kori-rust

kori-rust New Fapstronaut

9. KosmicDeadHyper

KosmicDeadHyper New Fapstronaut

ya yeet

10. Pedro costa

Pedro costa New Fapstronaut

Help, can't download the getting started Guide