1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hardcore monk mode

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Boanerges777, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

i made a new challenge called hardcore monk mode and it’s basically monk mode but no technology at all but only aloud on these forums but only got an hour a day if we choose. Does anybody want to do it with me?

2. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

Yes I would do it with you. But I want to add some rules.
    1) 10 minutes of meditation a day
    2) 1h of sport per day except Sunday (gym, boxing or others)
    3) Eat healthily
    4) a frozen shower at the end of the training
    5) No sexual thoughts
    6) No sexual discussions with women

3. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Yep exactly. Meditation is a must, cold showers, eating healthy, completely free from sexual thoughts etc.

4. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Let's go bro, have you a girlfriend?

5. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Na bro and not until i am in my late 20s will i have a wife but i get so much female attention on SR i could have one anytime i think lol. Can we do it next Wednesday? I had to do a bunch of stuff with computers this morning for my parents.

6. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Of course, but I have a girlfriend. And today I do a Facetime with my girlfriend she showed me her tits and me my cock, even if it's not a relapse, I would have to stop it right now

7. I will do it with you. i need this actually. Excessive phone use is super annoying and dragging me down and makes me feel worse

@ItsInTheBag @IWantToBreakFree123
    Any of you guys wanna join in

8. Hello!
    I would like to join the Hardcore monk mode challenge. Can I? That's what I was looking for!

9. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

why limit to a forum where people relapse? thats 'toxic'

Boanerges777 likes this.
  10. ItsInTheBag

ItsInTheBag Fapstronaut

Hey man, appreciate the heads-up.

I cannot cut off my technology use so much. Diminish, yes, and I will - but most of the time I use it to grow up spiritually: listen to sermons, motivating music.

As for the monk mode, sexually I mean...I'm all in. No other mode for me, brother!

11. GABALDO

GABALDO Fapstronaut

Hi guys I am new, I am all in, I was already in before this.

Maybe once every 2 or 3 days I will use my phone to read a comic for entertainment, comics that boost my testosterone. But normally I only check my phone around 3 times a day, and only use it to see videos and talks about educating stuff. It is something really helpfull.

That's the only tech I use, I am all in
    But for me it would have to be more than 1 hour a day, I watch a lot of educative speeches in the internet, they make me smarter, I think that's not bad, for example I am currently seeing a conference about biomolecular biology while I have dinner, I am 22 btw

12. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Tell me when you want to do it boys I don’t mind :) let’s have a full dopamine detox

13. GABALDO

GABALDO Fapstronaut

I relapsed today because of a wet dream like happens to me every 2 weeks or so... So this will help me keep on track and do the discipline of exercices yoga meditation hard work etc... Let's see if I surpass my current limit with you guys!
    We have to choose 1 hour a day to visit the forum right?
    What about checking the phone during the day? How many times?
    And what about the time on the internet expent explicitly on learning about your profession or about life and science...etc?

14. Sure why not?

So from what I've read.
    Must excercise. I do this daily.
    Eat healthy. Nt sure guys. I eat very late at night when I am hungry. This part of the challenge seems to much.
    Cold showers. I grew up bathing in the rivers of the coldness. Never took hot showers anyway...
    No tech. Lovely! I go days without even coming here, because I put away my phone. However. I do use my TV with Youtube to excercise sometimes.
    And NoPMO. Monk mode was something I never really tried. No sexual stuff even in my head. Will start from now.

IWantToBreakFree123 likes this.
  15. Lol... wet dreams got you down too? The killer point is that I can stop myself, as I did it in the past mamy times. Just, sometimes, my mind just lets it play out...

GABALDO likes this.
  16. GABALDO

GABALDO Fapstronaut

Same here.... Jesus. But I'll add one more thing, I was saving my energy for the concerts I have and now I lost the hype because of the silliest smallest wet dream you can imagine... :D sad.

What helps is seeing what activated withing the wet dream and releasing the fantasy, I haven't had the same wet dream twice.
    I believe if we keep up the disciplines and exercices etc relapses while sleeping will be less frequent... Because in the end dreaming is about chances... It may come or it may not... It's so subjective that we better make sure we are doing our best

17. Yes me too, i’m not cutting off tech completely but definitely limiting. And monk mode same bro:)

18. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

You should have wet dreams it’s because your fantasising ..

19. GABALDO

GABALDO Fapstronaut

They are about fantasies I have had in past rather than thoughts I still thinking about