1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Road to Dark Lord of the Sith Challenge (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Daxos, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

''All warfare is based on deception'' - Sun Tzu

2. Maconbaple

Maconbaple Fapstronaut

Day 2. Yesterday was difficult but I managed to make it through.

Bihari and Daxos like this.
  3. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Becoming a Sith Lord is no easy feat. It is supposed to be hard my new acolyte. Remember the code.
    ''Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power''. Your survival of yesterday was your strength. Now create power out of that strength, and soon you will achieve victory and your chains will be broken

Jeff Boyder and Bihari like this.
  4. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Fellow Sith. The Empire is growing, but it can always grow faster. Spread our cause to other Fapstronauts and convert them to the Dark Side.
    The information about our order is also being update daily. Remind yourself to read it from time to time, as the Empire values rules, discipline and loyalty.

5. qmds

qmds Fapstronaut

I relapsed again
    For some reason, it feels like it's only a matter of time until I quit. need some motivational words here.

6. Dear fellow acolyte, you don't need motivation but dedication.
    I suggest you eat like a horse today. Plenty of protein and bananas. Don't forget the bananas. Go out, gather your force and when the urges hit you- go violent. Hit the nearest thing hard or find a jedi member and struck him dead. Make the point of urge a unhappy response.. keep doing this. It ain't gonna be easy but with time the urges will yield to you. Your chain of urges shall be broken. And the the force shall free you.
    Peace with pmo is not an option, we are at war!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Coffee Candy, Daxos and Bihari like this.
  7. Jedi temple challenge haan.... cute!

Coffee Candy, Daxos and Bihari like this.
  8. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

Day 5.
    Getting stronger by each passing day.

Coffee Candy and Daxos like this.
  9. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

10. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Whenever you feel like quitting the challenge, think about why you joined up. Teach yourself to remind you why you choose to defeat PMO. These days, whenever I feel urges I just recite the Sith code and instantly lose my urges

11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I like how you can join the jedi or the dark side in Nofap. Maybe have a war between the two threads. Would be fun to see

Deleted Account and Daxos like this.
  12. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

I had no idea that the narrow-minded Jedi scum were on this forum as well. Surely they are no match to the Imperial forces

13. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Day 2, if I made 15 days last time, the force shall propel me to 30 this time

Daxos and Bihari like this.
  14. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

Day 6 only.
    The dark side is strengthening me, no more weakness. I'm ready to have my chains broken.

Daxos and Coffee Candy like this.
  15. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Damn. The scumbags seduced me. I must start over now

Daxos and Bihari like this.
  16. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

17. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Congratulations Acolytes. You two have passed the first week of Sith training on Korriban. Not many Acolytes make it past this week alone. Well done. Now let's make sure the other Acolytes make it through as well!

18. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Yeah, I'm getting there. I failed again today, but it inspired me in new ways. I have a new plan to defeat Rey

Griffin2018, Daxos and Bihari like this.