1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Started from 25th August

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Maaz92, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Maaz92

Maaz92 Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I am 26 year guy from India,
    I never sex with girl except masturbation,
    I started masturbation when I was in 5th
    I have tried every trick to leave this habit,
    Now I have joined NoFap mission l hope it will work well for me.
    My target is for one month from 25th August then I will increase it upto 3 month.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

IbrahimViking and rafael33 like this.
  3. Heyyy welcome to the NoFap forum : ) It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!

Here is just some advice:

First and foremost please take a look at each section in the forum, there might be something(s) you may find of big help to you. Feel free to post there :+)

Then secondly I just strongly advise you to be active on your profile(as there quite a few active people in the profile section). Please start by choosing an avatar and then make daily status posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement. They've also got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see. People will find your profile and give you encouragement/support.

People (are beginning to) love communicating in the profile section..(it should be and is )mostly spportive talk but it doesn't hurt to deviate from supportive talk. It would be great to have you join in and support others in the threads, profiles, and journal, we could always use your help and in return you shall receive some as well!

Thirdly, You should also highly consider creating a public journal and write about your days in more depth for us members to follow along your journey and offer support to you by way of posting in your journal.

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!

4. Maaz92

Maaz92 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for your support

5. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap community.
    The NO PMO journey is not easy but worth the effort.
    The community will support you.

26 years and never sex with a girl?
    I was 27 when I had sex with a girl the first time. Today I think I should have waited another year. Just relax - everything will come at the right time.
    Masturbation - We make the habit and we can break the habit.
    Good luck!

6. Kiells

Kiells Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm sure you'll succeed in meeting this target. You've joint the right place. You can do it! :)