1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[URGENT] I jizzed on my pants again this morning. 2 wet dreams in 3 nights...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by jm17, Aug 25, 2019.

1. jm17

jm17 Fapstronaut

Feeling like I'd lost all the benefits of NoFap, all the superpowers. Feeling anxious like in the very first day of my streak. Almost 60 days, to the rubbish bin.

2. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

3. It happens mate, natural dont let it get you down.

Enwar, IbrahimViking and Captain! like this.
  4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

wet dreams are part of the game.

Enwar, IbrahimViking and Captain! like this.
  5. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Natural, stay on track brother.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  6. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Haha this exact thing happened to me in my first 60+ strike on nofap. It was winter renting a mountain cabin with family as well. Had to clean quietly.

7. That’s what you want to happen!

The body needs to get rid of it somehow. You might feel like crap for a day or two but keep your head in the game. Your “superpowers” will return shortly... eventually it will become a lifestyle and you will feel fantastic all the time.

Also look up! You’re doing a lot better than a lot of us... I would do anything to get to 60 days for the first time. Keep going dude, you got this!

GABALDO likes this.
  8. jm17

jm17 Fapstronaut

Actually this is not my first nofap streak, much less, I have relapsed dozens of times since I started taking this nofap seriously (January of this year), but thank you, dude.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

May i ask a Q
    How frequently in average wet dreams hits a man & why people panic from them
    They r physiological
    I NEVA HAD ONE!!!

10. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Literally no effect will happen to you my man. Just don't relapse after a wet dream. People are more susceptible after those

11. Get behind me Satan

Get behind me Satan Fapstronaut

12. happy camper

happy camper Fapstronaut

it's normal, look up nocturnal emissions