1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

2. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Do you feel any kind of urges now? Or the road is completely smooth to you nowadays
    Pls post your reply it will help us a lot

3. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Fight back again brother

4. Good people I have been lost but I found my way back. Day 1

5. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

I think nofap is kind of building a dam over ocean to block the water everyday you try hard to build it better, take care of in every possible way but sometimes our mind tricks us in thinking hey since u have made a wall this big and u have been away from the water quite a long let's make a tiny hole a t bottom let's see how strong it is and in that process most of the times we gets flooded once again
    Shared just a thought of mine
    Anyway u didn't let anyone down rather you discovered path of eternal liberation from this bondage
    U also know very well what and how u should take steps in order not to fall in that well again
    Just start over again
    God bless you brother

6. day 6 completed, first week is almost over

7. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

8. Thanks buddy. I appreciate your insights and support.

9. Day 1. Every streak has a day 1. :)

10. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

3 days done. Just today, one day at a time, one urge at a time.

I’m going to work on not staring at any women’s body parts, to try not to even look. It helps when I do that. Also, I’m going to work on not following fantasies and sexual thoughts when they come up. To think about something else, many times if I have to.

Do the right thing today :emoji_bow:

11. lasthopeforme

lasthopeforme Fapstronaut

12. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

13. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

14. Belated congrats on passing 300 bro. You're an inspiration!

15. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Double digits now one day at a time. Ive been dealing with sleep apnea and its really been affecting my quality of life, its pretty much taken the joy and interest out of it.Today i called the v.a. and got the ball rolling to get tested for it and start getting some sleep. Also , acting on the suggestion of a friend i went and did an hour in an isolation tank. Its pitch black,sound proof and filled with dense salt water so you float in silent darkness. I going to buy a 12 hour package . Its affordable and its not only very relaxing but i believe it will get me in touch with alot of buried trauma and emotions. Life is good . One day at a time.

16. The 1st

I have gotten back on track. I had to battle really hard yesterday not to fall victim to my urges once again. This morning I have been able to meditate, do some chest and triceps workouts, get some inspiration from David Goggins and read my bible. A great start to the day! I also have been humbled. I will revert to setting small milestones once again which worked well for me in the past. My current target is 4 days.

17. and day 7 done :) first week done, now II hope to reach first month