1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

2. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

Im ready for the fight
    & fate.
    Fapped more than that number in years
    1/4 averge life span of normal human being.
    No more spare time to lose
    I already wasted alot.......

3. Ash_says

Ash_says Fapstronaut

Day 4/90.
    "Keep going, keep pushing, don't stumble"
    Good Luck everyone.

4. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

Never give up

5. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Been wandering quite badly this evening. The 3 day milestone that just popped up on my phone might have just saved me from getting worse!

6. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

Everytime i make a conversation with my ill mind like that:
    Hay mr/mind what do you want
    "R u kidding with me. U believe that shit of nofap&ur virtual nerd parteners. Wake up relief urself. Throw up. Ur r congested"
    Mr/mind i obeyed ur orders for 15 yrs. Look at what we reached. I want simply to pay u back. I"ll torture u same like BDSM that i became addict to
    I"ll tie ur thought. Tie every single part of u till u could barely breath or move a finger
    U remember these days when i spent hours learning how to tie a lady till death
    I"ll apply that to u
    I know it's WEIRD BUT WORKS
    TALK TO UR MIND LOUD
    VENT UR THOUGHTS

7. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

:emoji_laughing: That is actually quite funny! haha BUT I see what you are saying, totally. Worth a go. Touche mind! :D
    (And thanks for offering up the advice :) )

8. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

4 days no PMO
    0 days less sugar.
    4 days no alcohol. 1 14 day and one 12 day streak.
    56 days no posts on Facebook.
    Prayed my chaplet of Divine Mercy.
    Prayed my litanies.
    Talks with God.
    Rosary.

I was considering getting back on Facebook yesterday. I do go on once in awhile but have not posted anything in 56 days. Whenever I am on looking at my news feed I am reminded as to why I am off of it and then go awhile without going on. I just don't see anything that is good for me in it. I was thinking of starting posting again. I don't want it. I don't want that false flattery of getting likes. It corrupts me. It never leaves me feeling nourished or satisfied. I am left feeling kind of empty. It really is a lot like PMO addiction. Maybe Facebook is healthy for some. Maybe not. I def know it is not healthy for me. It is hard to stay humble when posting on Facebook. At least posting here I am anonymous. I don't have the temptation of inflating my ego here. It gives me a place to jot down my thoughts and share them with others. NoFap is healthy for me.

These two litanies are changing my thought processes in the critical moments of my decision making after the temptations to PMO. At those moments before I could not see PMO doing any harm to me. The idea of it corrupting me came up at a crucial moment and it had power. I was able to say a confident no. This is awesome. Praise God for this grace.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  9. monkey_brain

monkey_brain Fapstronaut

10. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

I plan to add dopamine fast and sugar fast to this.

Saitama999 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Well, that was all a bit predictable really. Really not good enough. When will I learn not to cross that peeking line? Was not even trying to resist really. Hopefully that is all out of my system now.

Have had a little bit of wine the last 2 nights, which I think has affected my mood a little today. I have mostly not been drinking for the last 8 or 9 months. I noticed that when I started again for a bit in June that there did seem to be an accumulative effect towards the end of the month. I definitely feel better when I don't drink. I am not blaming it, but it certainly doesn't help when I think I may be a bit depressed in general anyway. Need to look in to trying to get a bit of help on that front again.
    Hoping that no PMO will help also, but it is a bit of a vicious circle hey?

Anyway! Must try harder! Will be taking some measures in the morning that will help. Already started step number 1 - Not to use incognito mode to look at Nofap. Nobody else uses my computer anyway, and it keeps me that one step further away from peeking at stuff. Every little helps and all that ;)

We go again! If at first... and all that jazz!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  13. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Day 13 Completed :)
    The most difficult day so far.
    Withdrawal + urges is a bad combination. It is easy to give in so that they both stop. But not this time. This time i'm going to ride It out till the end.
    The next couple of days will probably be very tough but i will get through it!
    Stay strong everyone!

14. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

i just fapped on day 44. Im such a fucking idiot. I feel horrible, the reward is never worth it. I dont know why im not strong enough, ive been at this challenge for years. Starting over but gonna be depressed these next few weeks

15. IvannaQuit

IvannaQuit Fapstronaut

I am taking this challenge - 90 days seems daunting, but here we go...

16. IvannaQuit

IvannaQuit Fapstronaut

Hey Man, I cant remember the time I went without fapping for more than 3 days. You reaching 44 days, is commendable and I look up to you.
    Dont give up, keep going!

17. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

That means a lot I appreciate it

18. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

I relapsed .
    But this time I am going to make it .no matter what comes my way .
    # Day 0

19. si87

si87 Fapstronaut