1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8

2. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

3. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

4. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

4 days done. Started to look at some racy pics on FB, can’t go down that path, got off there and on here. Keep going

5. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

6. 2 days. That's a day more than yesterday.

7. Appreciated!

8. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

9. Interesting, I got to 135 days too before crashing out as well at the start of this month. And like you I wasn't terribly annoyed about it at the time either, although as this month has worn on & I've been below 5 days for the whole month, I've come to realise what a mistake it was. I do find that this forum is good for me, it's good to be somewhat responsible & accountable to others, and honest about when we fail. I really feel that this forum & the crew on here make a big difference.

10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in another day, one day at a time.

11. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

12. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

13. The 2nd

The day before was a complete breeze. No struggle. No battle. It was just a pleasant day filled with being mindful and productive. I feel much better this morning. I have completed my mindfulness meditation and bicep/back exercises. This will be a great day! I have also decided I am moving on from my ex-gf. I am not going back. I need to focus on my recovery and healing and getting my life together.

Puretim, Boxer477, The_Fisher and 4 others like this.
  14. Ok, had one more backslide. So dumb. Chaser effect got me but the whole thing was stupid. I feel tired and empty and I'm repulsed again by what I looked at. I wish I'd never started down this road in the first place, but here I am and I'm fed up with it. I'm seriously ready to start over now. Day 0.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Gonarth, Puretim, Boxer477 and 5 others like this.
  15. Sigoorknee

Sigoorknee New Fapstronaut