1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

I lol’d on your first sentence m. Been there done that too!!! I broke my prev streak at 87 days ouch. But now I’m back at 83 and holding strong. Start again from today and you will be back in your way!! We got dis!

2. Maaz92

Maaz92 Fapstronaut

Day 3rd
    Started from 25th August

3. Saitama999

Saitama999 Fapstronaut

4. Maaz92

Maaz92 Fapstronaut

5. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 Checking in.

Habits made:
    1) Cold Shower.(Past 2 months)

Habits to make:
    1)Sleep Early. (Working on it)
    2)Learn to be Conscious all the Time.
    3)Get up Early And Exercise.
    4)Shower Early.
    5)Stop being Idle.
    6)Schedule the Day

6. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Day 15 of 90 no urges today but I have a question if having sex violates NoFap or this thread

7. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

8. aragorn1

aragorn1 Fapstronaut

9. Dat95

Dat95 Fapstronaut

10. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

11. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

12. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Depends what your goal is. I think most people are doing 'hard mode', which is no PMO and more recognised as the quickest way for a full reboot, but there are people with long term partners, for example, who are just doing no P or M.

I have to admit, personally, that although my counter says 'No PMO', if I did get the chance to have sex with someone I liked then I would probably take it, as it has been so long! Unfortunately I feel fairly safe on that front at the moment! :emoji_no_mouth:
    The one problem with having sex during the reboot is that it can make the whole thing more difficult, as it can trigger urges to look at P and have a similar chaser effect. Plus the whole reboot process may take longer.

But, I think one of the main points of this whole thing is to completely adjust how you view women and sex. To respect them as people and not be constantly chasing them and viewing them as sex objects.
    I, for one, am hoping that this challenge and giving up PMO will eventually lead to a healthy relationship. First I need to build a healthy relationship with myself!

Hope that helps, and answers your question.

13. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

Started Challenges August 21, 2019
    Longest streak 147 days
    Current Challenge 6/90 no PMO

prayed my chaplet today
    woke up early (quite a productive day !)
    bodybuilding

Habit made: cold shower (easier and easier !)

Habits to make:
    -wake up early
    -schedule the day
    -pray my chaplet

14. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 0
    One day at a time and one urge at a time.
    All the best guys!
    Have a great day

15. Shishoshe

Shishoshe New Fapstronaut

16. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Trigger warning!

Today I went to the gym for a workout. I’m nearly breaking some of the machines!! Leg press complete rack 240 lb and nothing sore. All the chicks even too young girls just stand near me like 10 of them. Since sooo many guys are on the fap when they come across a nofap bro which is rare their hormones are on overdrive since I can just tell they smell the pheremones. One of them came up to me and gave me a paper with her phone number she was shy and giggling. Dude I’m older than her parents so I was a bit embarrassed. I know her mum from the gym they are lovely ppl. I will talk to her next time and gently let her down maybe buy her a Soda lol.

Bros this is the real deal after 12 weeks!!
    That’s why I keep reminding you guys to keep strong keep posting every day go to the gym and time will do the rest!
    Fcuk the 10 seconds of messy ‘joy’ looking at pixels - bring out the man inside you.

But it’s not really about girls anyway - still haven’t cured my ed lol but did get an erection at the gym since all those girls also bent down in front of me with super tight yoga pants.

I also quit smoking thru the strength of nofap.
    Today is day 8 nocig!

Oh and this girl at the office who is super hot came up to me and smiled and said ‘hi mr permafrost!’ I smiled and said err I’m not trying to be cold on purpose lol. She said ‘no no it’s just your voice sounds way deeper like you have a permanent cold’.. thanks T!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  17. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Oh and my armpits smell better to me than all my perfumes and I have really expensive ones - and custom essential oil perfumes.. srs I could smell my armpits all day and they used to stink before nofap

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  18. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut