1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Having low energy all the time

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BadAtChoosingNames, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Things are going kinda crazy right now in my life, i started my whole self improvment journey this february. At this point i lost 10 KG, i'm on a really good way to stop playing videogames and improved in so many different points of my life.

But since a month or something is my daily energy very low, i only was in my gym like 3 or 4 times which is almost nothing compared to my 4-6 times a week before this month.
    Also my willpower is kinda staggering right now, i had 2 - 4 weeks where nofap went great and now it feels impossible to withstand this urge. In addition when i'm home i neglected a lot of interests like painting miniatures, reading, programming, going to the gym or being productive and i just watch youtube all day. I often go out and then i feel good, but at home my head is in a big dark fog cloud.

2. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Check these three suspects: Depression, theroid, testosterone.

3. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

How much sleep do you get?
    Do you eat a lot of junk food?
    Do you have any exercise equipment at home? (Get some TRX straps, push up bars, and a pull up bar so you can't avoid working out)

4. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

All this, plus you can ask yourself what really motivate you / push you and do more of those.

You may be hitting one of those moments when the body is saying "F you, you make me work too much".

Also you can test your testosterone level.
    Are you eating healthy fat? (Lack of good fat = brain fog)

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I usually sleep 7 - 7:30 hours every day. I usually sleep very good but not in the last time :/
    In the last 2 weeks i ate a lot of junk food and now on the way to quit it. More apples, bananas etc.
    No i don't have any sadly, but i will force myself tomorrow to go to the gym.

6. Thats a good idea, i'll sit down and think about that.

I don't think so, i had more physical work in the past and my body was like "fuck yeah, i love that shit". But maybe it is psychological work, my last 2 weeks where really stressful in this way.

Where/how can i test my testosterone levels ?

I....i really don't know, where are good fats in ?

7. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

T'est and increase to 9 hours and see how you feel. You can also implement "power naps" Of 20 min during the day.

BadAtChoosingNames likes this.
  8. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

You can get it to drugstore over the counter normally, or ask your doctor.

That's all good we are here to help!
    Good source of fats = avocados, nuts(fresh and natural nut butter as well), olive oil, egg yolk.

9. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

Although blood tests are the best for testosterone levels.

10. RachelThorpe

RachelThorpe Fapstronaut

You just try to find out what is troubling you, what makes you feel like this. There is something bothers and you are not getting. Don't be sad. Do whatever that makes you happy like you have been doing before. Go out, meet your friends and enjoy.

Tibo87 likes this.
  11. GeorgeSpikes

GeorgeSpikes New Fapstronaut

Many medical and lifestyle factors can cause low energy. Lifestyle factors are such as sleep patterns, diet, exercise and medical factors are testosterone and sleep apnea. You can improve energy levels by making some lifestyle changes such as dietary, exercise or sleep.

12. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Make a journal of your diet, sleep/rise times, for a week and post it here.

ForABetterLife20 and Tibo87 like this.
  13. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Probably a combination of losing weight, not going to the gym as much and flatlineing. I find I am more focused and wakeful on days where I go to the gym. Just make sure you are still working out and getting enough sleep and it will pass once you stop losing weight.