1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to @Ra's Al Ghul

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Aug 30, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

He hasn't been here for a couple of months, his account seems to be locked or something. Did he do that himself or eventually get shadow banned for all the things he said or something...? I know he had at least several run-ins with the mods and other users.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  2. I love him so much. He is a great reformed bro. Maybe he got fed up with the "Normies"

Kiz Whalifa and brilliantidiot like this.
  3. brilliantidiot

Yeah, he had some hilarious posts too.

Kiz Whalifa and Mr. McMarty like this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Where In the World Is Ra's Al Ghul?

5. Ra's al Ghul
    Fictional Supervillain
    Ra's al Ghul is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly as an adversary of the crime-fighting vigilante, Batman. Created by editor Julius Schwartz, writer Dennis O'Neil, and artist Neal Adams, the character first appeared in Batman #232's "Daughter of the Demon".

Taylor25 likes this.
  6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I was wondering why the forums got more sane and less about muh redpills and misogynist bollocks.

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Oh I am not the only that never liked him. Yes, his constant political preachiness and overly edgy posts (very childish) made him really unlikeable. One of the few people I have ignored.

8. He moves right up my lane Haha

brilliantidiot likes this.
  9. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

lmao he always triggered sjw soyboys like you

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Lol, if you think I’m an “SJW soyboy” then you haven’t been seeing anything I post. I just don’t sign up to the Trump cult of personality, and the right-wingers here hardly liked me ever since that. Ra’s was one of them. I’m a classical liberal (in American terms), not a Trump bootlicker, lol.

11. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

just admit it, youre a leftist communist bernie bro pretending to be a liberal lol

12. Its gonna have to be Warren. MAGA

brilliantidiot likes this.
  13. brilliantidiot

I found it entertaining and mostly I agreed with him, although I have a different style.

Kiz Whalifa and Mr. McMarty like this.
  14. Judging by his posts he’s more Libertarian than leftest. I too consider myself a Libertarian; that’s when you’re too conservative for your liberal friends and too liberal for your conservative friends.

15. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

16. When i saw a post by Ra i know it was gonna be some real crazy shit. Which admittedly is entertaining. If you slightly disagree you won't bring it up bc he wont listen abs ridicule you calling you something in the lines of "liberal" or whatever nonsense

Mr. McMarty and Deleted Account like this.
  17. brilliantidiot

Yeah but @MLMVSS isn't a soyboy, I can guarantee.

MLMVSS likes this.
  18. brilliantidiot

In honor of Ra's: I can feel the soy radiating out of that video

19. He probably got banned. Wouldn't be surprised. He was extremely verbally abusive to anyone who disagreed with him, and was also very misogynistic on a regular basis.

20. Lol I just looked, and same. I have two people ignored, and one is him. Totally forgot about him until I saw this post.