1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Delayed Ejaculation with gf

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Helpmeout123, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Helpmeout123

Helpmeout123 Fapstronaut

Hi, I am on day 33 and determined to cure my delayed ejaculation as I am in a serious relationship and want children in a few years.

Last night I was able to O off a bj for the first time ever. I am still unable to O from intercourse. I am really determined to beat this and feel hopeful as I’ve never been able to O from a bj but could after 32 days quite quickly.

Has anybody with de cured themselves by no P/M and was able to eventually o from sex?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Isn't lasting longer better? I'm a virgin and my question is legitimate.

Augustin likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Well I don't anything about women so it makes sense I didn't know. I would preffer DE over PE but I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side.

4. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

Just take your time at it and my gf always tells me when I am having a problem with DE that enjoy the feeling and it will happen. It may take a couple of sessions to make it happen but it will happen.

hope4healing likes this.