1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

2. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Day 13 done. Night night everyone. Another 24 hours and it’ll be time for me to leave this party.

3. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

4. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

5. GregHill

GregHill Fapstronaut

Starting day three

Got urges and have been hard but have strategies to deal with these

Maxym, staticboy, Jonny1992 and 2 others like this.
  6. JohnJGill720

JohnJGill720 Fapstronaut

Day three down.

My day three experience was work and Netflix. I did manage to meditate in the morning for ten minutes. I was aiming for more time but my right knee really doesn't like the meditation posture. The only time I noticed my mind drifting towards the old vice sites is when I was in the middle of some dull part of whatever movie I was watching. 'I should go visit _________,' recommended the thought in my head. The thought didn't inspire me to take action so day three was a success.

7. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

8. After a long time of constant resets, I'm finally back to try this challenge again. Day 0/14

9. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

10. I've been PM free for 16 days now. I have two difficult weeks ahead of me where I'll be alone in a hotel room. This is when the urge to PMO hits hard. So it will be a real CHALLENGE to get through these two weeks. If I make it till the end of this challenge I will also have completed my first EVER month free of M since I discovered M as a teenager.

Day 0.

11. Cydonian Ash

Cydonian Ash Fapstronaut

12. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

13. Cypher123

Cypher123 Fapstronaut

14. GregHill

GregHill Fapstronaut

Into my fourth day

Already hard! But no urges yet!

At work today so that should keep me occupied. I will think/strategise about how I will cope in the evening when I am alone.