1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking the next step by downloading covenant eyes.

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Bros,
    I have made it this far. I just relapsed today on day 24. I'm not feeling down, but it was the end of my longest streak. Realizing that I need more help, I downloaded covenant eyes. I also came across Matt Fradd's strive course, a course to help deal with pmo. I must not let this get in the way of my relationship with Jesus. I'm looking forward to get to one month. Strive to follow in Jesus' path!

michael82 likes this.
  2. This is a great step. I have used accountability software for years now, and it has played a big role in my recovery journey. Having a great team of APs is also a huge help! I am praying for you and cheering you on to a new kind of life!

3. selfcontrolself

selfcontrolself Fapstronaut

You can do this! Stay focused on the long term goals and the short term. Often we can get so focused on the long term goal that falling down makes it feel impossible. It is nothing close to impossible. It is possible. Those short goals, one day, two days, they are achievable and rewarding. Celebrate over the top when you reach day 7 again!! We must give ourselves positive rewards for reaching our short goals. And each short goal gets us one step closer to that long term goal.
    Climb on brother!

4. I appreciate the words of success. Found an AP through the forums, which is great! I'm moving forward.

Tao Jones likes this.