1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is great news! I’m rejoicing.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Aug 28, 2019.

1. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Hah. I woke up to this gem today. It's incredible how the media doesn't realise that Trump's a troll.

trump 29-8.png

LEPAGE and brilliantidiot like this.
  3. RobinCoenBrosFan

I am personally a liberal and therefore not a Trump fan (but I’m certainly not a member of the “offended” crowd), but if there’s anyone I’d want to be president, it’s somebody who serves the American people and not corporate and lobbying interests (i.e., the establishment Democrats such as Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Gillibrand, etc, who are not even liberal in my book.)

I agree with the comment that he’s a troll though (if a poorly educated one), but alas a troll with his hands on the nuclear launch codes.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Asgardian36 and MLMVSS like this.
  4. RobinCoenBrosFan

Fun fact: I’ve actually seen Chuck Schumer in person but I didn’t want to talk to him because of his bad connections...in fact I’d probably want to give him a black eye.

5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Trumps twitter page is one of my chief entertainments. Level 100 troll. Maga 2020.

LEPAGE and MLMVSS like this.
  6. If the young, women, POC, LGBTA, etc are so "woke" like Democrats like AOC say, then why did Gillibrand quit so early? If they're so "woke" then why is an old white man leading their polls so far ahead of a woman? SMH @ democrats

brilliantidiot likes this.
  7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Now here I was thinking this was actual great news. :emoji_zzz:

You could have made it clear it was about US politics :emoji_sleeping:

8. RobinCoenBrosFan

Meh, at the end of the day I pretty much agree with you anyway. I don’t like politics either. That being said, I tend to care about who could potentially DAMAGE my country that I live in and am glad when I find out I’ve dodged a bullet like this.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  9. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

I don’t like Trump. He’s possibly one of our most fiscally irresponsible presidents. But seeing the competition he’s up again concerning free stuff, the GND and outright debt forgiveness, Trump’s the most sane one.

10. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Don't be deceived by the left-right paradigm distraction while they all actually work hand in hand for the AGENDA 21 and its human threatening objectives.

11. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Lemme leave this here for a sec.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019