1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JohnJGill720

JohnJGill720 Fapstronaut

I don't really know anything about apps because I've never got hooked into cell phone culture. My cell phone is a glorified alarm clock. I've been playing around with meditation off and on for about two or three years. When I do it, it is mostly concentrating on breathing. My monkey mind will constantly bring thoughts up, mostly worries or things to do. I let the thought settle and return to concentrating on breathing. Most of my learning for meditation came from Youtube videos and the book 'Mindfulness in Plain English' by Bhante Henepola Gunaratana. I will say meditation is helpful because I dwell on things less. Like, ten years ago, if something bothered me, it could bother me for three days straight. Now, I get over it in six hours or less.

And I agree with you. This NoFap thing can be hard going.

Maxym, Deleted Account and staticboy like this.
  2. Two days done. It was tough. I think I'm over a hurdle for now.

3. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

4. GregHill

GregHill Fapstronaut

Approaching my second day

Just about to do something positive instead of thinking about PMO

5. JohnJGill720

JohnJGill720 Fapstronaut

Day 1 down.

I noticed a little bit of a chaser effect from my recent relapse. Wasn't too hard to ignore as work kept me busy as did reading and meditation. Hell, I even picked up a gym membership and did a few deadlifts.

6. Donxiote

Donxiote Fapstronaut

So today after 7 days into the challenge I broke my streak. I thought long and hard about it and came to the conclusion that it was triggered by the way I was misusing social media. So I start again but this time I'm also refraining from social media. It's definitely disappointing but there's plenty of positives to take... Anyways long story short it's back to day 0..

7. Masturmania

Masturmania Fapstronaut

I have relapsed 6 times in 2 weeks. 14 day is really hard. The longest I have achieved is 10 days, it gets really horny after that, I started edging and before I know I was doing it. Felt really bad. This is day 5, I really hope to complete the challenge this time.

8. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

9. Patton2018

Patton2018 Fapstronaut

10. Day 3. Am glad it’s a bit easier now.

11. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

12. Cydonian Ash

Cydonian Ash Fapstronaut

13. JohnnyBA

JohnnyBA Fapstronaut

Made it 17 days. Guess that's a success, right? Alcohol is my biggest trigger. Go figure. Starting back at the beginning but feeling better this time around.

14. GregHill

GregHill Fapstronaut

approaching day three

Worried I will be tired and alone this evening, considering a swim to avoid issues

15. Toconservethegeniusjuice

Toconservethegeniusjuice New Fapstronaut

Day 10 already
    No thoughts on what is happening
    Just here feeling clean