1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Challenges for September?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 3, 2019.

1. I have been doing much better than before in my entire life. Everyday is now feel special and not like a drag. I want to make new friends, have new experiences, and find a women to be with plus added social benefits, and so I am curious if there are any challenges up for this month. Any I can join in on or take for the benefit of life

Force Majeure and Dimmed_haze like this.
  2. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Buy a boxing bag and start learning how to strike. I'm learning basic kicking/punching atm.(suck at it, no $ to do it at a gym with a trainer so I'm starting out at home.)

Like these beasts.

I'm currently a wuss that sometimes shuts down in social situations, hopefully fighting and building muscle will remove that.

Edit: this is something I'm doing personally, I don't know if you meant community challanges. I'm having a good time with it though :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Sinbad likes this.
  3. PeterBE

PeterBE Fapstronaut

I'm doing monkmode:

Whole month of no social media, meditating 2 x a day, working out 2x a say (body weight), focusing on building my network marketing business this month.

Sinbad and Deleted Account like this.
  4. This is interesting and great for the mind