1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdrawal symptoms from caffeine

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GeorgeSpikes, Sep 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. GeorgeSpikes

GeorgeSpikes New Fapstronaut

How to deal with withdrawal symptoms from caffeine like headaches? I getting them if I have not taken caffeine. Any advice would be appreciated.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. RachelThorpe

RachelThorpe Fapstronaut

See, everything should have limits. If you cross limits, that can be harmful. So it is better to reduce the intake of caffeine and don't be habitual to it. Excessive caffeine is not good for health as it can lead to various health problems like you are facing.

3. Dude fuck caffeine. I'm just over two weeks off that shit, had a few restful sleeps had restless legs last night, mood swings etc.

4. You probably want to drink lots of water as caffeine is massively dehydrating. Not everyone knows but it can also be found in a variety of teas. So if you want to switch coffee for tea you want to make sure it doesn't have it. Most will. Chocolate is another source. Some sodas (particularly the well known black ones) have it as well. The combination of caffeine plus whatever sweeteners they put in there and aspartame, like PMO this stuff will work on your adrenaline, which can wear you out. Unless you've been drinking coffee for years day in day out, a couple of days or weeks without it should do the trick. It just is very hard on the adrenal glands. Caffeine alone can cause or aggravate anxiety, RLS as well. Supposedly taking an iron supplement can help with restless legs.

Deleted Account and Lilla_My like this.
  5. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

I used to drink plenty of yerba mate which is highly caffeinated .
    The first time i quit i had massive headaches for couple of days...i gave in and went back to it.
    The second time i did it effortlessly . Not sure why there were no withdrawal symptoms.
    I still drink decaf coffee and chai tea as well as no caffeine herbal teas.