1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Gzorblubz

Gzorblubz Fapstronaut

2. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

check-in after relapse

3. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 175

X478d likes this.
  4. After 127 days and the rank of a colonel, I've relapsed
    Shit happens my friends
    Will find new strength in the failure

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Your superior filed a complaint.
    Kindly add the Nofap Counter to your signature and update it. Check out how others have done it

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sad to hear that.
    We would like to hear your experience, reason for relapse and how not to make the same mistakes.
    120 days accounts for a lot! Well done for reaching this far comrade

7. Well my experience was great until day 115
    I was becoming confident, fit, productive always clean, everything in details is on my success story thread
    But here I'll talk about the failure, failure came along with outer pressions, I gave up to them, university's exams, work, lessons, huge fight between two of my best friends, family and affairs, altogether from August 25th, and I stopped working out bc I thought it was ok, than I start to eat more, to check in here less, and convinced myself was ok, but inch by inch I was losing.. today I totally gave up, I will rise again, I learnt from my mistakes, never off guard that's the point.. so

Check in
    Day 0

8. Day 2. Forgot to update yesterday. I'm up to peasant now though!

@MASTER MONK

9. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

Damn dude that was a hell of streak. Let's make it 128 dude!

Please keep connected with the group so we back can help you get back on track right away!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  10. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

Day 3 check-in,

Really hard day. I fucked up by staying at home today, procrastinated loads and had an insane urge to PMO. Can't let that happen ever again, I have to get myself out of the fucking house!!!!

In better news I got up at 4.30am, did my prayers, hit the gym and had a cold shower. I felt unstoppable!!!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. I will stay here, leaving was a mistake I did this time

12. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

Fuck it dude. As wilfred said: "why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up". Your streak was longer than pretty much all the people here, that's an insane achievement. Plus, you learned why you slipped at 127 days, now you're defo reaching 128+.

13. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

That's true man! Never off guard. That's an important trigger for me, losing guard

Thank you for your story! Congratulations for the 127 days! And for keeping moving forward! You're an example!

14. Sometimes I feel monitoring the language we speak can alter the way our brain functions. You might notice that if you use the F word less, your brain might get rewired trying to look for alternative words. In the least it would serve as a brain exercise when yiy have urges!

15. Lt. colonel checking in Sir!
    @MASTER MONK thank you for helping me reach the magical 90 days figure!
    We are fighting an invisible enemy and an attempt like this where we literally have an army to fight the enemy is appreciated!
    OVER and OUT

MONSTER MONK and X478d like this.
  16. Guys, one thing I'd like to share with you all is that - stop focusing on the goal too much
    The mind is a weird guy. Tell him to "stop PMO" and he'll think about PMO all day
    That's coz the mind just associates words to image
    So "no PMO" becomes
    No - probably an X sign
    PMO - brings up images of PMO
    So there's the risk of urges coming up if you think too much anti-PMO, this is true for any anti-something
    So the way out is the process
    If you check in 3 times a day to NoFap and update your journal and if you like writing the process itself will be pleasant and will gelp you reach the goal!

17. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

Day 14! No huge urges, no flashbacks

18. IvannaQuit

IvannaQuit Fapstronaut

Checking in, 9 days, yeah

19. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

Day 42 Check-in!

Check-in counter: 28 - started on Day 15

Coffee Candy likes this.