1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Love it <3 I've been reading the comics, and they're pretty good too. I think I'm gonna start the series over from the beginning again soon, because it's soooo good.

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Vikram vedha
    9/10

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Super deluxe
    9/10

4. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Good Boys (2019)
    Dude what a hilarious movie! Its so fucking funny! 10/10
    Watch it with your best friend!
    I had so much fun watching it the first time, I saw it for the second time yesterday, yet it was still a good time!

6. Prophet of Anxiety

Prophet of Anxiety Fapstronaut

Us 10/10

You´ll think about it for a while after watching it and especially the last scene.

Griffin2018 likes this.
  7. 47 Meters Down
    2/10

47 Meters Down: Uncaged
    5/10

8. I've ordered tickets for IT Chapter Two on Thursday Night. You will float!:emoji_yum:

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I can't wait, but I also know it's going to scare the crap out of me.

10. Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - 8.5

11. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"Hobbs and Shaw" was fun. 3 stars out of 4.

12. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

How much is the Regal plan?

13. It 10/10

My husband and I watched the first one again to prepare for the sequel. It's still a perfect 10 for me, but I was really surprised how much I remembered of it after only seeing it once in theaters! I literally remembered every single scary moment, so watching it again wasn't scary at all. Still a really good movie though. I guess it was just really memorable for me.

14. Saving private ryan (not for the first time) 10/10 great war film

15. IT Chapter Two - 8.5/10

More funnier than the first one and Pennywise is darker and scarier than ever. CGI can be a bit cheesy, though.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. One of my all time faves is the first Lethal Weapon (1987, d.Richard Donner)

I liked the contrast of the characters, the crazy recklessness of Riggs,

the fight scenes, and the epic heroism. The script is second to none.

Taylor25 and BruceD like this.
  17. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Captain Marvel
    7/10

It's like Marvel's version of Supergirl only thing is that it's not as good but still ok. Interesting plot twist in the middle.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  18. IT: Chapter Two 9/10

There were a couple plot holes, but aside from that, it was absolutely fantastic. It wasn't really scary to me, but I don't mind that. It was still a great movie. The casting of the older characters based on their younger versions was absolutely insane. All of those people looked like they could be the older version of the younger character. And the acting was really great in that respect, as well. Especially from my favorite, James McAvoy <3 he's always so incredible.

Taylor25 likes this.
  19. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Hail Satan?
    10/10

Fascinating documentary. At times disturbing, at times funny and thought provoking through out.