1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences after 3 years of nofap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by The sun is the limit, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Congrats dude!
    You can share your opinion on "PAWS" post to other rebooters who still struggling with bunch withdrawal symptoms. 18 months is a big milestone tbh#.

Were you a long pmo addict or severe?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Angus McGyver likes this.
  2. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I was a moderate addict for 14-15 years (age 14-29 approximately) where I was only viewing a few hours every week at most. Still, it was more than enough to bring me a lot of internal, social and connective problems and issues that would take years to resolve and the solution started to appear much faster when giving up PMO altogether.

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  3. Angus McGyver

Where do I find PAWS by the way? I haven't hear of it (or know about it) so far.

4. PAWS is post acute withdrawal syndrome. There is plenty of thread talking about it on this forum or reddit. It's a bunch physical and mental symptoms after one quitting an addiction. And the symptoms may persist up 2 years depending the length and severity of a pmo addict.

Angus McGyver likes this.
  5. TheGambler

TheGambler Fapstronaut

Yea unless you get neutered you won't lose your sex drive lol. Heard a religious guy on here saying his goal was total freedom from lust to which I responded, good luck with that.

I think I contracted PAWS when I was 12 or so.

6. Angus McGyver

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  7. The sun is the limit

The sun is the limit Fapstronaut

I completely agree. We met and that was it. No sexual attraction at all.

Regarding hard mode: I believe in the first 90 days I did it. It is necessary to cut the hard addiction. Then I met a male therapist and he said something I strongly believe in: "Use it or loose it."
    I try to control the amount of ejaculations. Be sensitive if it gives you energy or you feel empty after in a bad way. Not to ejaculate doesn't mean you can´t use your penis and have multiple orgasms. You have to drain the sexual energy from your genitals up the spine and you can get a full body orgasm without ejaculating. I can't say I always manage, but when I manage it feels incredible. And the important thing: after such an orgasm you don't feel tired, you just can continue sex or whatever inspired and not empty and week.

8. abhisek

abhisek Fapstronaut