1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Road to Dark Lord of the Sith Challenge (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Daxos, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

2. a_man

a_man Fapstronaut

I wrote my fisrt post on Monday.so day 6,right?

Griffin2018 and Bihari like this.
  3. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

I'll be away from here from 8th of sept to 15th as I'm travelling to my village. It should be a fun trip. I'll report my success/failure when I'm back. Take care!

4. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Yes, you can join. I will add you now. Was away with military training last couple of days.
    Reading the page's info is step 1. Step 2 is following the 3 shown rules. Learn the sith code out of your mind and recite it anytime you feel urges.
    Last part is engaging with fellow sith and discussing all we need to discuss and learn from each other to defeat PMO and learn the ways of the Sith

5. Thanks Daxos, it's an honour to join the power of the dark-side.

Great, I shall begin the steps.

Just an update; successfully completed day 1.

6. Congrats on reaching 90 days! (in real life lol) That's exciting!

a_man and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Welcome to the Dark side of the force. congratulation on day one completion. Everyday is a fight but after becoming a sith lord, your new found powers will propel you to excellence.

8. thanks for the welcome गोलू मोलू, :)

Very encouraged by the idea of new found powers once reaching Sith Lord. :emoji_thumbsup:

30days would be a great achievement.

How are you doing on your fight vs p.m.o?

All the best

9. The frequency of relapses have reduced but I can do better than this.... I'm 19 days M free and 18 days P free.
    I'm educating myself more and more about my addiction. The fight is fierce. That's why the win will be memorable!

10. nice work mate, sounds like you are well on your way.

you must be feeling pretty good with 19 days under your belt.

update; day 2 completed

11. a_man

a_man Fapstronaut

Day 8.

Daxos and Griffin2018 like this.
  12. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Good job guys. Never give up

Griffin2018 likes this.
  13. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Ok, after all that has recently happened to me, I rejoined this fight with my good friend @HurriedKnight534. Last time I teamed up with him, we made it to 15 days. We're going for 30 this time, and we won't settle for any less. Here is how we do it: obviously we start on the same day. So if either one of us fails, the other person has to fail as well. This puts pressure on both of us, because we don't want anyone to fail because of us. This propels us to many days. Also, here are some experiments that I have conducted. Scary videos/movies/songs/blablabla help to not fail. If you do it correctly, it should turn on your survival instincts. That will make you aware of all of your surroundings. You'll be so busy trying to see if there's a monster, that you won't be able to jerk and fail. It works, but I don't really recommend doing this as a first approach. Also it should be at night. This experiment though, is the best I have done that works. Anytime I have a big temptation, I pop a cayenne pepper in my mouth and I don't drink anything either. This closes all my thoughts and leaves one open: IT BURNS!! Since you'll be in so much "agony", you won't be able to fail. If you are, get something hotter. That's all I got for now. Anyway yesterday my friend and I started teamwork again, so today is day 2. @Daxos are you a Christian? You commented about the "demon" but I'm not entirely sure if you'd be a Christian or not. I am. I'm a Roman Catholic. Anyway, good luck guys, the force be with you

Griffin2018 and Daxos like this.
  14. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

May the force be with you*

Daxos likes this.
  15. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

I like your approach Jeff. Suffering can be our greatest triumph. Our lives are defined by our suffering. That does not mean it is a bad thing. Our suffering from PMO and our road to get healed from it is a form of that suffering that makes us a better man in the future.
    I was raised Roman Catholic since my family is from Poland, but I live in the Netherlands.
    I find religions to be too confusing and unaccountable. I believe in nothing. I believe in the emptiness of space. This gives me peace. When I die, I will see who I will have to answer to.

May the force serve you well

16. Feeling a little stressed rn, lots of stuff changing in life. Got an urge, so thought I would post for accountability

Daxos likes this.
  17. Had a reset last night. I will examine the reasons. Had trouble sleeping for last couple of days so, that's one of the reasons I see.
    Meanwhile, I'll have to restart the training.
    @Daxos

Daxos likes this.
  18. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

My borther, what is a symptom of withdrawal? Stress. The feeling of stress. You feeling and reacting to stress means your brain is rewiring. This is a sign you are heading in the right direction. Do not quit now, you are winning right now. Realize that what you are going through right now will only strengthen you.

Let your passions guide you. The passion to overcome PMO will give you strength, and that strength will give you the power to overcome this addiction. And through the victory gained by defeating PMO, your chains will be broken and you will be a truly free man.

19. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Understand what happened and learn from it. You had a moment of weakness, but that is sometimes inevitable. Learn from that experience, and you already lose some of that weakness. Like my post above, remember why you started. What passion guided you? Never lose sight of that passion, since that passion will ultimately lead to freedom