1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I late?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Aug 8, 2019.

Tags:

Am I late?

1. No, you're fine, just live!

91.7%
  2. Yeah, a little bit... Get hurry!

8.3%
  1. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Yeah you are totally late I don't see the light in the end of the tunnel for you. Just give up that's totally gonna help.

2. Thnks Guys! You are really helping me! Everytime I receive an alert about this thread, and I read what you say, I get really happy! I'm trying to follow this thought last days, although it's being pretty hard.

3. Mohammed the one

Mohammed the one Fapstronaut

Ah I’m 19 and never kissed.. what is wrong with people here wanting to kiss and...
    and i never hought of kissing or something like that lol

I think it depends on your society...

4. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

15 years! You are so young, man! When I was in your age I didn't kiss a girl until I was 17. With 19 I had my first girlfriend but it was the worst I've ever experienced. Believe me, be patient and you'll get every girl you want.

5. It’s never too late to change your life for the better.

amaranth likes this.
  6. Avenging Marmoset

Avenging Marmoset Fapstronaut

Let me be blunt: so what? I don't know what are the norms of your culture but 15 is pretty young to have had a first real kiss in almost any culture. The guys you know who have done that may be ones you idolize but just keep in mind that most guys have not kissed anyone yet. I had my first real kiss at 16 and got laid at 18 but for where i grew up which was a pretty conservative community that was early compared to my friends. Most guys are going to crush a LOT of ass between 18 and 32 or so. You might just be surprised when you end up being one of them.

7. Jane elise

Jane elise Fapstronaut

I think you are too too young for this

8. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

Late? Lol you’re 15!! You’re still a child. I didn’t get my first kiss/girlfriend until I was 24. You have plenty of time don’t fret over it..you aren’t even old enough to drink or gamble anywhere in the world for a number of years so don’t worry about it.

9. FightForever

FightForever Fapstronaut

Wow marvellous words

I'm 21 and I never kissed a boy! Don't worry! Stop think about it! The right time will comes!
    What about me? I think I'm not ready!

10. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

What I have noticed when you go around and think for yourself (about something that's new and makes you feel insecure about how it might play out) "How is this going to go? will I be good enough?"
    It is mostly a concern that you make up in your own mind because when the day really comes, things go quite automatically and you learn it faster than you think. It's better telling that particular person honestly what you think and feel about it (if feeling a little nervous) than pretending you're very used to something you're not.

FightForever likes this.
  11. FightForever

FightForever Fapstronaut

Yes, If it will happen I want to be sincere. Now I'm trying to love myself first.
    Bye!