1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

2. blazer72

blazer72 Fapstronaut

3. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Day 0. I messed up not long after posting.

After 60 days I thought things were better and my mind was sharper but I kept screwing up and it wasn’t so bad. I decided nah, I was overthinking it.

Now it’s back to the way it used to be. I don’t feel as sharp mentally now and think any benefit is now gone.

But I’m going for 90 starting today. Going to start using my journal and not just hoping it magically changes.

There is no doubt it’s worth it. Also no doubt I won’t make 48 hours if I don’t change who I am and what I do.

artifact and persona2903 like this.
  4. byker

byker Fapstronaut

New here and interested in joining the accountability group

5. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Slipped on Sunday. Back to the beginning.

6. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

This is great news!

JJ_Kino likes this.
  7. tiger9611

tiger9611 Fapstronaut

Wondering I am no longer on the list. Checked in on 8/27/19.

8. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Yes it is @Timber ! Greetings

9. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Your previous record was very good @GottaBFree! You will surely arrive at 90 days if you propose. Here we are to encourage you and help you in whatever we can!

GottaBFree and artifact like this.
  10. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Congrats @WilBil99 !

WilBil99 likes this.
  11. JPDrive

JPDrive Fapstronaut

Checking in...

Had a rough go of things and a relapse this week. Past few weeks have been one challenge after another. I need a vacation.

Instead,

I am getting back at this and recommitting to putting my life back on track.

JPD

12. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

13. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Really quick check in. No PMO, finding that P isn’t even a big urge at the moment. The M is a different story, too many flash backs and the urge is bigger on the M than the P.
    But the battle continues. Sorry for being distant these last few weeks. I still need to find the time to be here, as it’s therapeutic.

14. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

It's still a work in progress , this is going to be a long time file , around 1 hour and 10 minutes including several positive affirmations files that already are on youtube.I am still working on mixing them and adjusting the sound effects and besides that i have to hear the whole file in 2 different soundsystems seperetally everytime i change staff on that to see how it progress.The reason i am doing that is because the speakers i use are for professional use and the sound i listen while i am working is way different than a regular sound system or headphones.
    The affirmations include a lot of staff like happyness , enjoy life , better sexual life , alpha male , motivation and generally what ever could boost a man and help him find his way into life.
    I don't know if it is a placebo or not but i believe affirmations work and they do it better if you really want them to help you.After listening to this file i am creating, i am noticing a lot of difference maybe just because this file is edited by me or maybe i did a good work ,lol, i don't know...
    I could post a wetransfer link for you and everyone else who would like to listen to that.You could help me finish that with your feedback though :)
    I am gonna try to change some things i have in my mind tomorow and i will post a link here in 2 days or so.

GottaBFree, artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  15. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

16. Thanks, Eco. We value your input.

GottaBFree likes this.
  17. Glad to hear it!

18. You went longer than 4 weeks without checking in. I thought you were gone and gave your spot to someone else. Sorry. I can put you on the waiting list if you want back in.

19. I would like to hear it too.

Rebooter13 likes this.
  20. Hello byker. The group is currently full, but I can add you to our waiting list. At the current rate of turnover it will probably be several months before we have an opening for you. Reply to this comment to be added to the waiting list.