1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

2. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Binge watching is eating your progress the most, if you find yourself doing it, do it efficiently and quick and carry on with your reboot.

Fredi-the likes this.
  3. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

4. Baluu994

Baluu994 Fapstronaut

5. HopefulRebooter

HopefulRebooter Fapstronaut

6. aragorn1

aragorn1 Fapstronaut

Way to look ahead brother, that’s awesome. Remember to limit any triggers - keep your computer way out of sight if you’re home alone, and only use it around other people. Create things for yourself to do during your free time. Sexual energy IS creative entry (literally you use it to create life) so you need to put your hands and mind to work on something that will be an outlet for that energy. That will help keep everything in balance and keep you from being tempted into it. We’re pulling for you man

RiseToGreatness and antn like this.
  7. aragorn1

aragorn1 Fapstronaut

Day 36/90 checking in.

I think it was important for me to realize that will power alone would not help me. It’s actually filling my life with creative, interesting things to do that act as an outlet for (not a distraction from) my sexual energy. That’s so important. That’s why no pro and productivity go hand in hand. Because they’re literally a zero sum game of energies being distributed either in masturbation or in productive work. All we have to do is redirect that entry into the work side. It’s not will power. It’s finding something to engage yourself in outside of pmo

antn likes this.
  8. Good advice. Thanks.

9. EEH89

EEH89 Fapstronaut

On route...
    yesterday 1hour on Elliptical Bike + 30 min body building, unlimited stamina.

10. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

Day 5 / 90

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  11. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 13
    One day at a time and one urge at a time.thanks

12. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Thanks everybody for the support. Day 11/90. It's just about the realisation that this life, your life is in this constant creative flow. You just have to let that be. P is a simulation of that creativity. Everybody keep it up!

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  13. Tiger1

Tiger1 Fapstronaut

14. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

30 days done, let's go for 90

15. warrior59

warrior59 Fapstronaut

16. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

26/5400
    For myself that i started to give some respect, Gary wilson, NoFap community, My family that paid alot on exorcists thinking that demons controll me while i was the only one, my best freind who is lying in asylum waiting for death from MORPHINE addiction.I DEDICATE THIS EMOTIONAL STREAK....
    STILL ALONE, DEPRESSED&INSOMNIC
    BUT SOMEHOW SECURED.
    SECURED BY FREEDOM FROM FAP.
    NOTHING CHASING ME, OBSESSING MY THOUGHTS, OVERWHELME.
    STATE OF PEACE OF MIND.......

Coffee Candy and RiseToGreatness like this.