1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Law of Attraction

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SorryWontSayIt, Sep 10, 2019.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hi,

So I have for a while been looking into the idea of "Law of Attraction". And to me it sounds very correct, when I dig a bit into the idea of it.

What I am wondering, is I have read, is that you have to "feel" the idea you put into the world. But what do you do if you do not know what it feels like to have it? If you never have experienced it before, how do you know if you feel the emotion?

For example there is to me many states of happiness or being sad. Or do I think to much about it? And make it too difficult?

For those who wants to understand more about LOA:

A41:14A likes this.
  2. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

Two things there:

* ''fake it until you make it'', if you look at other people or you write down the emotion and repeat it, it will come as you practice it.

* Also, even if there is ''many states of happiness'', it is still a positive emotion. The more you will repeat it and practice it, the bigger it will become.

I recommend you ''as a man thinketh'', amazing quick read on the LOA.

SorryWontSayIt and NamaClature14 like this.
  3. Mr. Paudel

Mr. Paudel Fapstronaut

I also do believe in law of attraction.
    I want to share with you about following things for law of attraction.
    I have got a energy theory for law of attraction.
    As we know following facts
    i. Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed
    ii. Energy can be transformed from one form to other
    iii. It requires energy to think.
    It has been proved scientifically that thought are created with energy. It is more minute than light and sound. It can travel faster than any object.
    So when we start to think our dreams or start to fake something, we are investing our energy into it. We are giving it power. Then the energy that we give that thought most be somewhere. Then the thought start to manifest due to the energy that we have invested in it.

When we start to fake something until we make, then our brain is changed (the prefrontal cortex). The most observed and amazing phenomenon of brain, neuroplasticity. Due to this our brain is also wired to get the things that we desired most.

All you have to do is define your most important aspect of your life or the things that you want in your life. You can have them pasted in your room, have it in your wallet, keep it everywhere so that every time your eye will strike in your dreams. Once the incident will arrive then you will automatically know about it.

I suggest you adding meditation in your routine that will help clearing your mind and your will be more focused.

SorryWontSayIt and NamaClature14 like this.
  4. The age is here.
    Those who understand this law of attraction, the power of thought habits and the ability to relate themselves to nature’s laws will never want for anything.
    We will see the day sooner than we think where science begins to marry itself to spirituality and the earth will change, not because of pseudoscience or zealotry fueling ignorance, but because we are beginning to finally quantify how thought forms and the interweaving relationship it has on our immediate environment effect our biology and sociology as a whole. How the simple act of changing one’s persistent thought patterns can lead to the cure of disease and auto immune disorders. How the speaking of words can be geometrically crystallized in water into different harmonic wave function. The power of the mind can literally shape the world around it. Quantum physics cannot rectify still to this day, how the act of observing something fundamentally changes it’s reaction to the physical world, transforming a photon wave into a particle and how it happens only when your looking at it.
    The idea that the body is a machine. And the brain is the projector and the heart the engine is obsolete and being replaced with a much more accurate depiction. That the human body and mind is an active field of energy, participating at all times with the energies around it. Sharing and changing information. This is shown in a simple way with scientific measurements of plants that can communicate electric signals of various amplitude and meaning instantaneously depending on what’s happening to them. If they are being watered or being burned. This defies all scientific understanding, they do it faster than the speed of light. It is also shown and measured how states of mind can effect the immune system.
    The field that IS the human energy, including the energy in thought forms has direct influence on not only ourselves but those around us. The most simple form of this is when a person begins hysterically laughing and causes the entire room to smile and laugh with him.

You won’t need to analyze the feeling of it because as you do it you will begin to see how it is constantly manifesting itself at all times in your life. You just weren’t aware of it before and now you are.
    The fact that life isn’t happening to you from “OUT THERE”. But instead life is happening from inside of your perception and actions and the thoughts you tell yourself at all times, then drawing to you the like energies and circumstances you must go through to get where you want to be.
    Down the rabbit hole you go buddy, there’s no turning back once you open yourself to this universal truth. :) Welcome to the other side haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019
    SorryWontSayIt likes this.