1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the ways to invest money intelligently?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by poliq, Sep 8, 2019.

1. poliq

poliq New Fapstronaut

What are the ways to invest money intelligently?

Mr.Tony and recon117 like this.
  2. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

hmm I like to invest in p2p. :)

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

A hammock. I will never regret it.

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  4. poliq

poliq New Fapstronaut

Some seeds are very interesting ;)I have been trading for four years already and deal only with some trustworthy and reliable broker city fx broker So, I consider artificial intelligence and great clients support can be freely applied to them already. Thanks for sharing

5. swipka777

swipka777 Fapstronaut

Pick growth stocks with strong fundamentals (earnings/revenue momentum.) - and positive market response to those earnings. Hold for at least six months. Don’t sell unless something idiosyncratic happened or it didn’t make any money for you after 2 quarters. Don’t marry your position either - if it drops drastically over bad news (massive ER miss, guided down), get out.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. If you are simply looking for an easy way to invest, a roth IRA, 401k, or especially a compound interest savings account are the simplest, most rewarding ways to set yourself up in the future if you're a young guy like me.

But if you're looking to get FILTHY rich....

90% of all millionaires built their wealth through real estate. Real estate is the most powerful way to build wealth on this planet. It requires much planning, preparation, knowledge, time, and patience, but it will yield the biggest ROI of any investment by far. Do some research, its not for everyone, but its very easy to catch the real estate bug and become obsessed with building your investments.

Hope this helps

7. Easiest way here is put all your money in the bank for 1 year, after that you gain all your money back plus 20% profit

Jane elise likes this.
  8. maxmayer

maxmayer Fapstronaut

Agree with comment above. Bank is the best way as for me

9. Anything that promises otherworldly returns is a no-NO! Best thing in my opinion is to start your own business, cause once you die, all the money you amass is gone, so why not try something worthwhile with it in your prime days. (Assuming you have enough money and you don't run stupid ideas.)

recon117 likes this.
  10. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Only problem with the bank theory is that it takes quite a bit of money to generate wealth on interest alone. I agree with the real estate investing. There's usually a decent return on that if you know what you're doing.

11. Marketing & Sales. - It can provide a higher percentage, Especially Digital Products, You can sell more and more of them, they don't require much costs for each product.

Finance is my area of expertise, I know how money works - You could ask me anything.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021