1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days Hard Mode Story.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by dominate@#123, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Kam86

Kam86 Fapstronaut

Man you just list exactly what I have been going throu since years and never was able to even describe this not even to myself. Bro honestly you gave me hope that I can do it. I am so depressed because the most I been with no pmo is 2 weeks. I wish you the best and I am starting to read about it and start today is 1st. I really need support because my will power is so weak, no confidence, no hope, depress, weak but I swear your post make me read my life story. I really need to change for my kids and family and for my self. It just hurts a lot because I relapse and give up easily. I will read your post daily. And o hope I can find help.

2. Badr77

Badr77 Fapstronaut

3. Illumines13

Illumines13 New Fapstronaut

Awesome man!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Wow, this is an awesome story. I am so glad I have time to read it. Thank you for sharing.

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

Keep it going there. Really inspiring story, and congratulations on reaching a goal.

6. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Great post... Very inspiring story. Keep on going and make it a life style...

7. Scopasnugget

Scopasnugget Fapstronaut

Damn my condition relates with you a lottt. This time ill go 90 days