1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

does anyone else deal with this and how do i prevent it and what caused it ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Sep 10, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

hey guys i’ve been having a recent problem that past couple of months and that is sweating after a shower quite a lot . this has never really happened to me before and it’s pissing me off because i just took a shower and got sweaty again . can someone tell me if they are going through the same thing and how do i prevent this from happening forever ? thank you guys !

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Maybe the water is too hot.

3. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

true ! but that hasn’t ever effected me .

IbrahimViking likes this.
  4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Try taking a colder shower and see how you feel.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  5. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

I take a hot shower. Then at the end cool off with cool water. Not cold. Just luke warm to cool my body so i dont sweat after.

6. Lucid Dreamer

Lucid Dreamer Fapstronaut

Also, get out of the bathroom quickly. That shower has likely warmed up the air and increased the humidity in your bathroom, which could cause you to start sweating.

If nothing in your environment changed, and you have this issue now and didn't before, assume that the change is in you. It could be a hormonal thing that changed as you've aged. If your diet or weight has changed, that could be a factor.

I would suggest adding a cooldown to your shower, as Fork2323 recommended, and going to a different room (bedroom perhaps, somewhere cooler and dry) to towel off and change if you don't already.

7. Paul69

Paul69 Fapstronaut

Could also be that for some reason your ventilation is not as good as it used to be; this will cause the humidity to be higher. The effect will be that transpiration will not evaporate as it used to - hence sweating.