1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If there was a christ, would you be any different?

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

If there was a Christ, would you be any different?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. If Christianity were true and you believed it, would you be the same person or would you be different?;

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Definitely. I'd be walking around without this and this.

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It would depend on what Christianity you believe in. Like if I were to join Westboro Baptist my life would very different.

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

For Christians: if there wasn’t a Christ, would you be different?

There I would say probably yes. There were times when I had to be better than I was, simply because God was telling me to. But then over time I realised why I was supposed to. That probably wouldn’t have happened without Christianity.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I am religious and do believe in a higher being, and my mother is very religious. Time to time we argue about simple things; I pray sometimes but she prays three times a day and so arguments arise as to why I do not pray as much as she does and so on about simple things. Years ago or probably one year, I was and still do-not care about homosexuality to an extent. Social media conveys it drastically which is wrong and this can be a discussion but let's get back to this. She will speak, work with, and be around homosexuals without an issue but she hates the act of same-sex, so, throughout many battles of my acknowledgement of not caring, she fought and fought until my walls came down.

If Christ were to return, she would probably be a nun and I would still be me.

6. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

7. I would be a very different person if it wasn't for Christ. He changed me and saved me. I hope that people who don't believe might consider that their lives might change for the better if they did believe.